TT ?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Phillip B

TT ?

Post by Phillip B »

Just got my dog and collar back, tommorow would have been 2 weeks to the day. My question is what can I do with my collar, it showes to be charging but will not come on. It is a g2 exp and has been on charge about an hour and a half. Is it gone or what can I do? Thanks Phillip

kgsc68

Re: TT ?

Post by kgsc68 »

Sounds like your battery is gone. I would call TT support and ask them. They have always been helpfull to me.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

How old were the batteries before you lost it?

Most times the first thing they say to try is to unplug the battery for a couple minutes then plug them back in. The battery being totally drained make take longer to charge and the reboot by unplugging may work or not depending on the battery age and "how or if" they charge.
Best of luck...may need new batteries.

Phillip B

Post by Phillip B »

My system is about 3 years old and I had to send this same collar back about a year and a half ago cause it would stay lit up and not blink. I thought they sent me a new one but might have just fixed it dont know for sure. It worked good till this happened.

Phillip B

Post by Phillip B »

Has to be the collar, changed batterys with my other collar and still wont come on