Beware!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

James E. Whisman

Beware!

Post by James E. Whisman »

Just letting u guys know that there is someone in the Manchester, London area that is crooking people on dogs. Advertising jump dogs on this site, beaglesforsale, and ukc board. He says u can take the dog on trial if u don't like it bring it back but he never responds and ignores all attempts to contact. He has used several different names and email addresses. He never puts his number on any posts but I was fortunate enough to obtain it from a friend that got ripped off. He just recently posted a dog for sale on here and his username is Ky_rocky. His phone number is 606-309-5709. Just wanted to expose this idiot!
Chapel Hills Kennel
Campton, Kentucky
Owner: James E. Whisman
Home of:
RIP Watt's Trakarab Pepper
Chapel Hills Crankshaft

Volfan

Re: Beware!

Post by Volfan »

Yea I think he got me on a set o shocking collars. Its been a month and I havent got them yet. He told me UPS lost them and they would be sending me a check. Dont imagine I will ever see that check. He went by Simpson98. I have a name and address that I will post tomorrow if he dont contact me. Same phone number so Im sure its the same guy.

Dale L.

Post by Dale L. »

I figured he was a scammer. Anytime someone is selling s jump dog I am skeptical. Not many are going to sell a dog that has the hardest trait to come by in today's beagles.

KyBeagleGuy09

Post by KyBeagleGuy09 »

i live in manchester ky if that is where you are talking about i think you could go to the stocksale in london and find out who you are looking for i am hearing alot of things about a guy over there it is every tuesday

mud

Post by mud »

BTT

taylorkennel

Post by taylorkennel »

I would like to have that address

BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

I looked this phone number up on reverse lookup on whitepages.com and the number is in London Ky. You can get the guys name if you pay 4.95 and the address is available. there may be other reverse lookup sites that may give the information for free but I can't find one. A police officer may have access to a reverse lookup that could work.

KyBeagleGuy09

Post by KyBeagleGuy09 »

like i said if you go to the stocksale on tuesday u might find this guy it is in london be there early

K&D Beagles

Post by K&D Beagles »

Is this guy a tall skinny guy if so use to go by jim goforth from london