Just wanted to say Howdy

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tuff-E-Nuff

Just wanted to say Howdy

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

New to the Board but not Beagles, I am Silas Damron ( Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles ) from Eastern TN. Been out of the loop for a while but now I am back, some of you will know me by a few of the hounds I finished out in ARHA such as Cress Comanche Tracker, Ellison Ridge Red Man, Damrons Half Track and a few more.
Look forward to seeing some of my old friends at the Trails and meeting a few new ones.
Thanks
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.

Jon Shea

Re: Just wanted to say Howdy

Post by Jon Shea »

Nice to have a "new" expierenced dog man aboard. Welcome

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Remember you! Its been a long time and look forward to seeing you at the hunts!
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

EARL BRUNER

Post by EARL BRUNER »

hey hows it been going . i saw on squirel dog central were you were into squirel dogs for a while.witch do you thing is the most fun and enjoyable to own. good to see you back. Earl Bruner

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

Some of my best hounds were out of that blood. It's good to have you back. I bought 2 Bitches from Don McCutchen back in the early 90's that were directly out of Half Track. The dog in my avitar was out of one of those bitches. I just put him down about a month ago. That was some good blood.

reddog

Tuff-E-Nuff

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

EARL BRUNER wrote:hey hows it been going . i saw on squirel dog central were you were into squirel dogs for a while.witch do you thing is the most fun and enjoyable to own. good to see you back. Earl Bruner
Earl, I really enjoy hunting the curs, went cooning last night and got 2, but nothing like rabbit hunting a couple good beagles :check:
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
Harrogate. TN.

Tuff-E-Nuff

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

reddog1 wrote:Some of my best hounds were out of that blood. It's good to have you back. I bought 2 Bitches from Don McCutchen back in the early 90's that were directly out of Half Track. The dog in my avitar was out of one of those bitches. I just put him down about a month ago. That was some good blood.

reddog
Halftrack was a NICE male, he started at a young age and never looked back, the year he won 2nd at the world he was beat by Blueback with only one check.
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
Harrogate. TN.