Our first Patch Hound Pup!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Cooz's Beagles

Re: Our first Patch Hound Pup!

Post by Cooz's Beagles »

Pretty pup! Looks like she's gonna make a nice one.

We need to get together and go run hounds some time at the club :D

-Kristina
Cooz's Beagles
Cooz's Just Snoopin Around

Lone Pine Cooz's Nicci
Lone Pine Cooz's Swampin Sammi

patchgirl

Post by patchgirl »

Reddog- thanks for that info on Tank. I saw his picture online and he looks like a beast!!! :) I would love to bring her to your pen sometime! Thanks for the invite!

Kristina- I would love to get together and run them sometime! We've taken her out to the club a couple of times, but no one has been there when we've gone.
Sunny's Blue Moon Lola Daisy
Booman Reaume's Storm Chaser
WWB Run N Gun Paris

Cooz's Beagles

Post by Cooz's Beagles »

patchgirl wrote:Reddog- thanks for that info on Tank. I saw his picture online and he looks like a beast!!! :) I would love to bring her to your pen sometime! Thanks for the invite!

Kristina- I would love to get together and run them sometime! We've taken her out to the club a couple of times, but no one has been there when we've gone.
Im pretty sure i still have your number so maybe this week i'll give u a call and we can meet up at the club so u can watch the hounds run. Maybe Thursday afternoon? Ill throw you a text if you cant im gonna be going out a lot in December after the deer gun season maybe we could meet up then.

Kristina
Cooz's Beagles
Cooz's Just Snoopin Around

Lone Pine Cooz's Nicci
Lone Pine Cooz's Swampin Sammi

patchgirl

Post by patchgirl »

Yeah, just txt me when you go and I'll let you know if I can make it! Thank you!!!!!
Sunny's Blue Moon Lola Daisy
Booman Reaume's Storm Chaser
WWB Run N Gun Paris

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

Have fun with your Patch hound. Just remember they are like Lays potato chips, you cant have just 1. We went from 1 to 3 in less than a year, to 8 in 2 years. They have great personalities and bond tightly when given the chance. Sure helps when your out in the hunting woods and your dog actually will come back to you.
Patch Addict

duckbuster38401

Post by duckbuster38401 »

Nice looking pup!
Jason McMeen
931-446-1467

Sonny Preece

Post by Sonny Preece »

Beautiful pup!!!!
West Virginia

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

reddog1 wrote:Patchgirl, I had Tank on the Island for the last 3 weeks. One day the pack pounded for 5 hours. 2 dogs in the pack were Lilly (tanks Dam) (Gunner) Tanks sire and Tank along with some other fine hounds. I finally had to give Tank and Lilly a rest for the last 4 days. When the pup gets older and you want some time in my running pen, let me know. Send me a pm or call me (517-819-2287). It's on me. I don't live that far from you. Reddog
That's funny when I ask you about your running pen you told me it wasn't open to the public said you were of afraid of your hounds getting sick . I don't understand why you lied to me just tell truth .
TheJohnBirchSociety

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

littlewoody, I didn't lie to you. My pen is not open to the public. I know patchgirls husband and my Tank dog is the pups sire. It was an invite between friends so no lies here but think what you want.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

reddog1 wrote:littlewoody, I didn't lie to you. My pen is not open to the public. I know patchgirls husband and my Tank dog is the pups sire. It was an invite between friends so no lies here but think what you want.
If you would of said my pen is only open to my self and friends but you didn't you went on how all your hounds got sick . And you didn't want to take the change again of happening . You will be alway a liar in my book .
TheJohnBirchSociety

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else on this board. This is a thread about Steve and Renea's new pup and it should stay that way. It you still want to whine about me not letting you run in my pen then send me a private message or better yet give me your address and I will send you a box of tissue.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

reddog1 wrote:I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else on this board. This is a thread about Steve and Renea's new pup and it should stay that way. It you still want to whine about me not letting you run in my pen then send me a private message or better yet give me your address and I will send you a box of tissue.

30094 E BAY ST.
DRUMMOND ISLAND MI 49726

BTW I LIKE PUFFS !
TheJohnBirchSociety

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

Puffs it is :lol: But why do you want them sent to my brothers house on the Island :???:

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

reddog1 wrote:Puffs it is :lol: But why do you want them sent to my brothers house on the Island :???:
Im just messing with you .
TheJohnBirchSociety