reggie stud?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Re: reggie stud?

Post by BCBeagles »

Go watch Blue Bud and some of his pups hunt a rabbit, they won't stand in the path!

I have not had the opportunity to see many reggie hounds, seen a few, I have heard Lucky is a hard going son of a gun.

ohlinger

Post by ohlinger »

Heatemup Kennels wrote:Moon?
Noe by reggie?
Switch?

We hav mainly ran ukc for many years. Need some honest opinions for planned out cross

Thx

I've got a bluetick out of moon and Thirtyoughtsix flye x Maravicks bluebarry bitch that has a ton of foot and honest mouth. I don't think you could go wrong taking one of you're heatem up bitches to Moon I know the kind of dog you guys like, I definitlely think you'd be happy with the results. I had Lucky's littermate brother at my house for quite some time and killed a ton of rabbits over him HUGE HARD hunt. Good foot and deep chop mouth. In my opinion alil extra mouth somedays. Other days he was just right, not consistant either way. I've heard that Lucky had alot more foot than his brother had. Ask Turner about Boo and his pups. He almost won nationals with Boo until he took a deer. If Lucky is what they say he is he's gotta be a hard hitter judging by his brother Boo I owned for awhile. Eddie Taylor has always been straight up with me and a good guy to deal with.
NO LUCK KENNEL 330-987-5883 noluckkennels.webs.com

Bad Luck Kennels

Post by Bad Luck Kennels »

Casey Harner wrote:
Heatemup Kennels wrote:
Casey Harner wrote:You say your a UKC trialer, Josh Lee has a male out of Reggie that he trialed and campainged in the UKC. Only Reggie dog that is a grand in the UKC.

Not only reggie dog that is grand

That's what Josh Lee thought.
Not even close
Check out my site http://www.badluckkennels.weebly.com

LPGRRCH LPBCH CH HBCH Hunter`s Go Get Em Jake
LPRCH Bad Luck Kennels Little Girl

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Check out the stud ad for Puckett Creek Tn. Driver on the General Services board.I bred and owned his mother and she was as solid a female as you could want.The whole litter out of Echo and Reggie turned out very nice.
I bred my F.C. Turbo Charged Thunder Blue [Reggie's brother ] grand daughter to Driver and the pups from that litter have also made very nice hounds.
I've hunted with Driver a ton and he is an all day for real rabbit dog.He has no titles as Pete does not trial but is a very serious gun hunter.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Donnie Durbin

Post by Donnie Durbin »

SCROGHAM'S BLUE READY
http://scroghamsbluekennel.com/dog.php?dogID=203

My Son has two young dogs out of him. Male started at 6 months, Female started at 3 months.
Wow! Rabbit crazy. :shock:

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

Heatemup Kennels wrote:
J.C. Blair wrote:If I was to choose I would go with KY Lucky or Switch A Gear
Can u giv me some pros cons of them and their bitch side strenghts weakness

Thanks man
If I had to pick them apart, I'd say that I like Lucky's mouth better. They run similar, very explosive in the check and hunt hard. I'm not really familiar with Switch's bottom side other than I think it is Pacesetter and Scrogham breeding. And Lucky is primtime on his bottom side. I saw Primetime run at South KY the year Greg Wells finished him, and he was a handful, very very nice dog.
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

Gabby's Beagles

Post by Gabby's Beagles »

Staten's Blue samurai. I've bred my female to him twice. Have a male and female out of each litter. Also co-own another male that is a year old and going to be a nice one. Sam throws hunt and big mouth

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Heatemup Kennels wrote:
Casey Harner wrote:You say your a UKC trialer, Josh Lee has a male out of Reggie that he trialed and campainged in the UKC. Only Reggie dog that is a grand in the UKC.

Not only reggie dog that is grand

Just got word I had it wrong. Josh Lee's Reggie male is the only male that he is aware of that is a UKC Performance Pack Grand.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

FC Topfuel Chester, FC KY Lucky, Lprch Wild Hare's Back N Black, there are a lot of nice Reggie dogs that have the hunt and hard hitting your looking for!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

kjohn2hunt

Post by kjohn2hunt »

Not knocking any other studs, but I had a Moon female that was very nice. I've got a Switch x Showtime female that can roll for a young dog. I've started some Lucky pups and like them too. The good they all have grit, and hunt. The bad well can't think of anything that I didn't like.
RC Johnson's Rock'em Sugar
RC Johnson's Rock'em Jack
RC Copelands Super Dooper
GBC RC Peters P&P Jake
Johnson's Hydro
RC Johnson's Rock'em Voodoo
14 others in the making

Phillip B

Post by Phillip B »

I don't trial but I have Xdawg lucky and he is grand in the field and on the bench in UKC

jumpNrun

Post by jumpNrun »

Moon or switch
LpGrch Lpbch Smith's Blue Goose 1st 2012 Il state hunt-1st 2013 Indiana state hunt-2nd 2013 Grand Nationals- Best of show In State
Lprch Hbch Smith's Blue Moon
Lprch Smith's Rolling Sweet Lucy (RIP)

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Phillip B wrote:
I don't trial but I have Xdawg lucky and he is grand in the field and on the bench in UKC
I guess there is two now...
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

said it once ill say it again KY LUCKY, BAD MOON RISIN!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

I have ran against and judged most of the dogs mentioned. Lucky is my favorite of all of them. To me he has it all he is the right size has plenty of speed, and will jump plenty of rabbits.
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572