SPORT DOG TRANING COLLARS

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

GRIP12

SPORT DOG TRANING COLLARS

Post by GRIP12 »

HAS ANY TRIED THD SPORTDOG 3225 OR THE 2525 COLLAR.IF SO LIKE AND DISLIKE. THINKING OF BUYING A NEW SET,I ALREADY HAVE TWO SET OF TRITRONIC CLASSIC 70. THREE DOG.

drcbeagle

Re: SPORT DOG TRANING COLLARS

Post by drcbeagle »

have 3225 like it receiver is a little smaller than tri-tronic

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

I've got an old houndhunter 3200 and the 3225. Love them both. Good collars and systems. Just got the 3225 and glad I was able to. Great product!

MaineDogs

Post by MaineDogs »

I have to 3225 and its everything and more than I hoped for. ive had mine for 2 season now along with trainging year round. tough and works awesome!!

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

in my opinion, sportdog far exceeds tritronics. ive had several sets of TT because thats what everyone said to buy. after TT did not stand behind a 4 1/2 month old set of classic 70 six collar system, i sold them. went and bought sportdog system, and glad i did. i havnt looked back. ive had one collar issue, and sportdog sent a new one instantly. i didnt have to send the old and wait like TT makes you do. great service no questions asked. my first set was sd1825 collars. 1 actual mile and sometimes more, while classic 70 tops out at 3/4 mile. yes i have tried them. i upgraded to a 2 mile 3225 system and they are great. they are strong collars but with hi, med, and low that isnt a issue. TT trashbreaker tops out at about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 mile, whil sd3225 gives a full 2 mile or maybe a little under. i will always use sportdog as long as they keep up the good product. cant go wrong with sd3225

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

I have the 3225 and my buddy has a G3 Trash Breaker and I can shock dogs WAY FARTHER than he can and it hits way harder!!!! Awesome shock system....
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

I sell a lot more SD 3225s than I do the TrashBreaker. I have tested them at the same time and the SD 3225 out performs the Trashbreaker in my opinion. Thanks!

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

The 3225 IMO is an amazing shocker. And the customer service is great. It's been a while since a new model came out for them. I hope they come out with a system like the alpha.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES

Post by HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES »

Really like the Sport Dog. Lighter and seem to perform better so far.
Todd Jones

Donnie Durbin

Post by Donnie Durbin »

My Son Has the 2525 It works flawless and has great range. Has had it for 2 years.