F.C> Champions That Stand Around

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbitatfarm

Re: F.C> Champions That Stand Around

Post by rabbitatfarm »

brad stewart wrote:To field trial you have to like your hound no matter what if its picked up just smile and be proud of your hound it doesn't matter what anyone else thanks
Today my dog minused out; he had 60 points-- a strike and two checks--with two minuses up to that point. Big nose got him in trouble on a poor scenting day. But I'll take a minus over a zero any day. At least my dog is working. We'll be back to try another day.
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

Hwy 30 kennels

Re: F.C> Champions That Stand Around

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

Just longed in to my account and was looking threw ever thang and found where some one has logged in as hwy 30 kennels looks like they didn't no what they was talking about. I must have not logged off the beagle board when I was at a buddy's house. Just wanted every one to no that it wasn't me trashing akc trails.. But I will say one thang. Sounds like who came up with the topic was just wanted to get something started. (F.C that stand around) really now how in the world would a dog become FC if it stood around! :roll:
Sorry for not logging out And my buddy string up a lot he likes to give me hell about my dogs. I'll get him back :vamp: