gw

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

golden acres

gw

Post by golden acres »

Please explain what you have done in beagling world. Examples What you have done in improving the breed. Trials you have won. Stud dogs that you produced that are making their mark. I would just like to know what 40 years of knowledge has done. But by the way I have not claimed to do anything but have fun and meet great friends all over.
Golden Acre Supplies 616-813-0814 (Cell)
http://www.goldenacresupplies.com

bigdogpace

Re: gw

Post by bigdogpace »

DID'NT YOU KNOW GOLDEN ACRES HE IS THE BEAGLE GOD . A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND
BIGDOGPACE

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

He is a jack of all trades and a master of none :roll:

Andy C

Post by Andy C »

Jack somethin haha :moon:

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Just got back in. see some are pretty worried about me and would like to get a little something started, that is O.K. with me but don't go running to mama later! . golden acres, trials I have won and stud dogs that are making their mark ? It seems to me that you base breeding success on field trials, that is a shame because you deal the greater part of the beagling community out of the successful realm as most owners of beagles are not trailers , so if one is not a trailer he hasn't done anything in your opinion. Apparently, the only other indicator of success is having a stud dog, I am not surprised that you believe that only those who offer dogs for stud have accomplished anything, ( I suspect that you have read too many stud dog ads.) You need to get out of this narrow world, that you are living in and quit looking down on those that don't trial and would not offer a hound at stud if it was the greatest on earth. As far as what 40 years of knowledge has done it has brought me to the point that I am well satisfied with my hounds , wouldn't want yours, I will tell you another thing that 40 years of experience has done it has allowed me to make numerous posts on here for several years that you or your " mee Tooers" can not refute, whether it is guns , dogs or whatever, Look at all of my posts and prove me wrong, let's see it, we are not going to. as far as you , Conroe, and pace, I have educated all of you on matters before, the posts are there for any to see and you are sore , Man up ! just so we can look at some accomplishments of yourself, Conroe, pace, and myself why don't the readers pull up some videos that all four of us have posted on are dogs running, Mine are unedited and I think most of yours are non-existent but you keep running your mouth about mine aren't much, or I haven't done much. show us what is, once again not holding my breath and most on here can see that I have put up , I have backed up what was said without changing the subject , you and yours mouth off can't deliver facts and change the subject this is not lost on the intelligent reader! Once again we will leave it to the intelligent reader, Dealing with you and your "mee tooer's" reminds me of something mark twain said about arguing, once you find out who he was , you will be on your way to understanding why I consider you beneath me, and why continuing to speak with you lowers my station in life! Slobber some kind of retort and I know your buddies will also, but what they won't and can't do is speak intelligently about hounds ( I laugh and others do as well at your knowledge) Slobber around I am done with this subject but in the future I will correct you as I feel is necessary! Oh, yea and by the way I haven't claimed to do anything either, where did you get otherwise, made it up, I do believe I know quite a bit and if you dis-agree with my explanations ,( I do give explanations instead of just stating something and then not backing it up as you and your crowd does) why do they hurt you so much , why don't YOU just shut up and move on, is it because you cannot explain your wives tales, why don't you just skip my posts , you can't can you, you know where you are likely to learn something! ? some others have mentioned that they are not going to respond , I like that, they have no knowledge anyway, how about you and your buddies not reading my posts either, would that be too hard for you, of course it would , but after no -one makes you read them you want to Bitc! about it what a foolish thing.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

I don't agree with much of what gwyoung says but this post will result in nothing but slander. If you don't agree with the guy on a topic make your objection and move on. Most rabble rousers just want attention. If everyone keeps the pot stirring these unfortunate altercations will just keep circling.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Bringem back kennels

Post by Bringem back kennels »

your right mybeagle,

Instead of adding anything with substance to the conversation from GW, it usually just turns into a mud fight.

I am sure he is probably not that bad of a guy. Kinda like one of those hard seeds that get in your sock...irritating as hell but,no long term damage.

his post are like going down the highway and seeing a bad car wreck up ahead. You drive by it..you don't want to look...you try not to look...but, dangit..you turn your head and look.

"
yosemite sam.jpg
"yosemite young"
(2.39 KiB) Downloaded 1632 times
“That’s right, Yosemite young … The roughest, toughest, hombre that ever locked horns with a rabbit

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

Just like I thought, another long winded post about nothing. That's probably why your dogs go hunting they get tired of listening to your long stupid stories about nothing. Bla bla bla blaaaaa

Newt

Post by Newt »

You guys have made his day.
When you wrestle with a hog, they love getting muddy.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Hey, guys I got a idea to settle this. Instead of you guys just mouthing off about what I don't know why don't you show the readership just how wrong I am, that way I won't be speaking about nothing. . Here is how it goes, Not knowing what I am speaking about is common according to you so your part should be easy, each one of you research my posts , I have posted a hell of a lot on dogs, guns, wormers, etc: and each of you pick out two " arguments" that I have made , ( surely you could at least find somewhere that I have mis-spoke) post them on the board here for all to see along with the real facts on the matter from you at that time I will debate your facts ( love to do that) as you show others why I am wrong , this will be your facts. we will let the readership decide who is right. Like I said it should be easy for you to prove me wrong, or do you just want to stand around and speak about others and when it comes time to prove it change the subject, or just continue to mouth off as if this may somehow save face! I know your kind, you gossip about your neighbors, the folks you work with, etc; but when it comes time to back it up, you don't. Most know your kind, Back it up, show where I don't know what I am talking about and why! Jealousy, is a terrible thing guys, and you have it bad! At any rate here is what is going to happen, you are not going to show anybody where I am wrong and you are going to continue to mouth off about how I am, I think that shows everyone all they need to know about you!

rabbitearl

Post by rabbitearl »

GW its not what you know or anybody eles that knows but I think people are tire of your remarks on how stupid some are when they reply to a post. It don t matter how much you know, but putting people down about what they say is un call for. I know you don t like me cause I like Mark Carder and his dogs. I donot know Mark but I like his video and his dog.Don t think there nothing wrong with that to anyone eles but you. If you would go back and look at the remarks you say a lot about how stupid people are in there reply.If it was someone doing it to you all the time you would be very upset too. I know you are going to come back with how stupid I am about this. I might not know nothing about rabbit dogs like you say but I know a good hearted person than not one. But I am telling it like it is. If you would do a poll on here and say.Like GW Don t like GW.You would lose.

golden acres

Post by golden acres »

"As far as my hounds well I have done more than most on here that shoot their mouth off I have posted several videos of them running even though I don't own a video camera ."GW Yound comment

I am sorry GW. What have you done more than most. I guess I am tired of reading a good post then you come on with rude comments and a know it all attitude. I am not going to disagree you are smarter than I. As for trialing big deal. As for looking at stud dog pages I do not. But one thing I have noticed going back and reading your comments in your post. You usually cut people down, pick on their comprehension, basically call a lot of people dumb. So Please and I know you will not tell us what you do for a living or what you retired from, your education so I can really soak up you greatness. I guess I am just tired of 10 guys being wrong and GW being right. Many times you are, but belittling others is a turn off to most readers.
Golden Acre Supplies 616-813-0814 (Cell)
http://www.goldenacresupplies.com

rabbitatfarm

Post by rabbitatfarm »

Amen, Jamie.
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

19rabbit52

Post by 19rabbit52 »

Myself, I've had beagles for almost 50 years. Never been to a field trial. I do have a head full of rabbit dog knowledge as I believe GW does. I pretty much enjoy his contributions and can't say I blame him for sticking up for his self.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

Great now there is two of you. Just like rabbits they keep multiplying. :shock: