Help Bev, no magazine!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Beagleman973

Help Bev, no magazine!

Post by Beagleman973 »

Hi Bev, just wanted to let you know that I haven't received the January issue yet. I have moved, but emailed you and also sent a written letter with my new address. I have kept the old post office box address open for things that don't get forwarded, like catologues. I haven't received the magazine at either address. I've received all my other magazines, so don't believe it's a problem related to my move. Is there any way you can see if it has been mailed, or send another one.

My old address was John Strader, P.O. Box 19, Crossville, Illinois, 62827.

My new address, which my subscription needs to be changed to is...
John Strader, 868 County Road 1550 East, Carmi, Illinois, 62821.

Thank you in advance for anything you can do!

John Strader
aka....beagleman973
If you can't run with the BIG DOGS stay on the porch!

Adam M. O'Donnell

Post by Adam M. O'Donnell »

I have not received mine yet either...
Bev did you put me on the mailing list like you said?
Failure to prepare, is preparing to fail.
Shiawassee Bottom Beagles

Adam M. O'Donnell

Post by Adam M. O'Donnell »

No rush, as long as I'm on the mailing list!
Last edited by Adam M. O'Donnell on Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Failure to prepare, is preparing to fail.
Shiawassee Bottom Beagles

blackdirt beagles

Post by blackdirt beagles »

mine aint here yet either, but it always shows up :cool:

Emery

Post by Emery »

Please be patient fellas, with the bad weather around the holidays and all the holiday rush for sending packages, bulk mail get put on the hind quarter and doesn't get much attention. Rest assured, you should get your magazine relatively soon. If not, Bev will get you one to replace what should have been there.

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Just time for a quick note. I'm at the Sport, Travel Hunting Fishing Show that was advertised in the magazine, and using a computer in the business lobby of the hotel. I won't be able to check in much until I return Monday morning.

The magazines should be hitting the homes today, tomorrow and Sat. I apologize on my part for not anticipating the holiday/weather stuff, probably should have made my deadline a bit sooner for this issue.

John, I got your address change, you might end up getting 2 this month - one to old address one to new, but you'll at least get one.

Adam, I added about 400 new subscribers and renewals for the January issue, so I cannot remember off the top of my head who all made it in. If you haven't seen your issue by the time I return, e-mail me; I'll get one out to you pronto.

Any of you folks that pull in the Fox TV affiliate in Cincinnati, watch tomorrow at 8:00 AM. Chris Miller and myself have been invited to do a short segment on their morning television program, promoting the hunting beagle portion of the Sport/Travel show, and beagles in general.

I'll try to check in again if possible. Please limit the magazine questions to this thread if you must. There's no sense in have 3 or 4 threads about the same thing.

Ciao! See you all soon! Arrrooooooh! It's snowing here today.

houndsound

Post by houndsound »

Hey Bev,
T.V. star now, wow! lol. Anyway you said to put stuff on this thread. I never got the Dec. issue of the mag. I'll let you know if I get the Jan. one. Thanks so much and have a great trip.

Danny Keller

Aaron Sampsel

Post by Aaron Sampsel »

i haven't got mine yet either bev i would like to hope that the january issue will be here before the february issue is i hope i didn't miss any important news

Beagleman973

Post by Beagleman973 »

Thanks Bev, I appreciate it!

John
If you can't run with the BIG DOGS stay on the porch!

high ridge joe

Post by high ridge joe »

Hey Bev and Chris....
Can I get an autographed copy of the TAB from you both....
I am seeing stars....

wish i could check out the spread that will be at the Cincy show...i bet you guys put up one hell of a set up there...

share some pics if you can...
enjoy...

hope all is well...

joe t

WSRandy

GOT MINE TODAY!

Post by WSRandy »

:)

gamekeeper

different drummer

Post by gamekeeper »

As usual I dance to a different drummer ,and prefer TAB come latter since the others come first of the month it makes it nice mid month to have a magazine come.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I think it's not good for business. If you only get the mag. for reading, it's not so big a deal, but, anything good for sale, is already sold, if advertised in another mag. also, by the time you get TAB. I don't know how it works for the field trial adds, or how much ahead notice they give of a trial but if time was short, the trial could be over before you knew about it.
If the post office mailing is indeed the problem, maybe changing to a earlier mailing date of the mag. would off-set the Indiana Post Office delays. It is frustrating...Still patiently waiting...Patch

Buckshot

Post by Buckshot »

I am waiting as well. Any idea when the mag will arrive.

Thanks James Moore

Incahoots

Post by Incahoots »

No mag here either. Might as well keep it now as any info I'd used for trials is pretty much useless. Hope the service is better in the future.