Really Disappointed

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

awood

Really Disappointed

Post by awood »

I have met a lot of good people in the last 25 years that I have been running beagles.bought dogs over the phone 2 or 3 states away and never have had a problem.been to field trials 11 hours from home and people I have never met before would invite me to stay in their home and let my dogs bed down in their kennels super nice
I try to do the same and what does my kind and gentle self get "screwed" trying to sale 3 grown dogs to make room for pups.i don't buy dogs to resale I make my living remodeling beach houses beagles are for my pleasure.
Dog 1 grade male 3 yrs old broke to death 300.00.man calls wed aug 13 I live 3 hours from you can you help get him closer.yes I can I say I'm carrying my trial dogs to a buddies house within 4 miles of your job, man says I will be there on monday aug 18 at 5pm to get him.well my buddy is at the beach where I live and takes my dogs to his training pen to save me a trip cause that what friends do and carries this male with him and uses my dog box.so I call the said buyer to let him know the dog is there and guess what no answer,will not answer texts.so now I have an extra dog being run in the rabbit pen for 2 weeks so old Anthony has to pay 60.00 for this dog to run because it's not fair to my friend to baby sit an extra dog for free because a scum bag lied.so to help my future friends in nc watch out for this number 910-624-3724 can't remember name but is from Fayetteville nc and goes to wilmington nc to see his girlfriend on the weekends and if anyone recognizes this number in box me the name and I will post it.i do not like liars. Thanks just needed to vent and this beagle is still for sale and will be in shape ready to go :bash: :bash:

Dale Pea

Re: Really Disappointed

Post by Dale Pea »

Want everyone to know that this guy from Fayetteville, its not me. Wish I knew his name so I could tell ya.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Wish you the very best in the future. Hope he calls you and makes it right.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

awood

Post by awood »

Me too.my last text was please let me know about the dog.if you need help give me a call cause I'm going to have to drive 4 hours to go get him. Still will not respond.his cell phone rings but it want answer

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

use.sombody/elses/phone
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

Blue Chaser

Post by Blue Chaser »

Funny. Same guy is selling plott hounds for deer hunting at 25 bucks a piece over on speeddogs.net

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

sorry to hear this anthony better luck next time around .
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

just had a boy drive 4hrs to look at a pair of dogs drove up the night before stayed in motel and the s.o.b. txt him at 1:00am and said he couldnt meet him. what a waste..

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

i live in hope mills 624 is used here on verizon speed dogs is good lead to see who it is sorry for your bad experience Steve Church

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

will try check on the lead for you Steve

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

I had a guy from Virginia call me last summer about a dog I had for sale. Wanted pictures then he wanted a video of her running. I took and sent both! Then he wanted more video and yanked me around for two weeks. Was going to send a dog hauler and money, etc over and over again. Had five other people waiting, so I had a guy come watch her run and he had cash in hand and bought her. The next time the guy called I told him I sold the dog to an honest man with cash and he started threatening me and calling me all the time! It was ridiculous and I learned my lesson about trusting people. I won't hold a dog for anyone anymore!!! :bash: Good Luck in your situation!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

cjones

Post by cjones »

Yeah I still have a guy from no that has owed me 200 for over 2 years. . It sucks that a man's word doesn't seem to mean much these days!
LPGRCH GBCH Saten's Big Time Bodie
LPGRCH GBCH Staten's Blue Honey
LPRCH Windy Ridge Boy Named Sue
LPRCH BCH BLK'S Little Girl
Staten's Up Front Ami

awood

Post by awood »

We have called him from different numbers and he want answer and he claims he has Plotts for sale on speeddogs

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

http://ernie.kcd.com/phn/910/624/37 Aaron go down to his number this shows the address of the number you gave and a name If you want to come up i will go by his house with you i am 20 minutes from there. Steve

Blue Chaser

Post by Blue Chaser »

Isn't that list of info fake though? Sounds to me like he's posting fake info tied to his real number so you can't figure out who it is.