38 - 1

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Casey Harner

Re: 38 - 1

Post by Casey Harner »

All I'm saying it is unfortunate that Andrew Harrison went that route and said what he did. Everyone makes mistakes, I am sure you made a ridiculous comment and regretted it, I have. My Lord Savior Jesus Christ risen on this very day, and thats more exciting than any ball game.

Happy Easter!!!
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Swampman

Post by Swampman »

Wonder if everyone, including the media, would say it was an unfortunate comment if it was Kaminsky saying f****** n***** about Harrison??? Nope, there would be rioting and looting!
Always a double standard when it comes to racism.

BTW, they do not have an undefeated season letumrun, they lost to the Badgers.

We did have the better coach, team, talent and to top it off, with class and character.

Not a Duke fan, but Coach K is a class act, should be a good game.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Swampman wrote:Wonder if everyone, including the media, would say it was an unfortunate comment if it was Kaminsky saying f****** n***** about Harrison??? Nope, there would be rioting and looting!
Always a double standard when it comes to racism.

BTW, they do not have an undefeated season letumrun, they lost to the Badgers.

We did have the better coach, team, talent and to top it off, with class and character.

Not a Duke fan, but Coach K is a class act, should be a good game.
It don't matter who said it, it's unfortune that everyone is going to remember the comment and not the hard fought game that like others said was a battle and a classic. I also agree with you Swampman that media blows things up in favor of a African American when he is called the n word but when the roles are reversed it seems like well who cares.

I'm sure a lot of you remember the comment Dennis Rodman said about Larry Bird and Isiaiah Thomas says the same thing. Larry Bird didn't give two craps about it and I say neither did Kamisky. I watched the news conference yesterday and they seed very loose and having fun being in the driver seat heading into the championship game.

Rodman, Thomas, and Larry controversy.

The controversy began when Dennis Rodman, a Piston rookie, said in the locker room that Bird was ''very overrated'' and that he had won three straight most valuable player awards only ''because he was white.'' Moments later, Thomas, told of Rodman's remarks, said he ''had to agree with'' him. ''Larry Bird is a very, very good basketball player,'' he said. ''But if he was black he'd be just another guy.''

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Badgers by 6

66-60

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

bear128

Post by bear128 »

I think a few boys on that Kentucky team showed who they were by their comments or walking off the court not shaking Wisconsin's players hands . That is just being a poor sport and a sorry jacka-- .

letumrun

Post by letumrun »

Hope the Badgers win.There about due too since it has been 74 years.

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

Did anyone watch last year when MR. Class , Bo Ryan walked off the court without shaking hands?
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES

Post by HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES »

Now just for the sake of clarity where and when did the NCAA implicate Cal in any of these infractions? NEVER DID!! He has been cleared every time. It was the players. Enjoy your game and good luck Badger fans. Doubt they will double Dukes foul shots for the night since Duke shot 37 against Michigan State. hehe Can't wait to see these two salt of the earth coaches berate the refs for forty solid minutes. Should be something for the ages.

Chevy10

Post by Chevy10 »

The wild cats laid down! they act as if they didn't care!! They didnt play like they had most the season they could have kelpt the bangers low scoring if they wanted to !!!!

HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES

Post by HAND ME DOWN BEAGLES »

Took time to research the facts on Badgers doing it the right way. No one and dones, we don't rent players blah blah. According to the Boston Globe and numbers from the NCAA website FOUR year players graduation rate is less than fifty percent and near the bottom of the ranks at Wisc. Kentucky players who stay four under Cal (including at least two juniors who graduated early) graduate at a rate of 89%. What is the difference in one and done and four and none? Except Kentucky players have a career! Now I think Cal is doing ok after all.

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Can't wait until next year now. We'll have most of the top high school players in America plus whoever decides to stay another year. Go Cats! I also can't get enough of watching our most famous Ky fan, Ashley Judd cheering in the stands.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

ahoward

Post by ahoward »

Kentucky finished 38-1, Wisconsin 36-4. And they lost to Rutgers!

jim matuszewski

Post by jim matuszewski »

ahoward wrote:Kentucky finished 38-1, Wisconsin 36-4. And they lost to Rutgers!
so what your saying is that Kentucky wasn't good enough to beat a 36-4 team that lost to Rutgers? :D geeze let it go already it's spring time don't you have a baseball team you can start rooting for!

TrlBustinBeagle

Post by TrlBustinBeagle »

Jim he must not have realized that Wisconsin was without Kamisky and lost Jackson early in that game against Rutgers. Kentucky played in the weak SEC compared to Wisconsin in the Big 10. SEC managed to have 2 teams make it out of the 1st round and Big 10 had 5. Most people agree that the Big 10 was down this year so what does that say about the SEC when the 2nd best team in their conference was Arkansas!!!
Trail Bustin Beagles
Winners Train While Losers Complain

RIP:
Nr FC Juls Trail Bustin Hollie
Fld Wnr. JJ's Magnificent Maggie
Home of:
Trail Bustins Josie Wales
Trail Bustin's Magnificent Maxie

letumrun

Post by letumrun »

Never seen a conference win a title,what conference your in means nothing. Duke and Miami are in the acc.Miami beat Duke by 30 earlier in the year a couple weeks before that miami lost to eastern ky by 25. Maryland lost to west virg. in the tourny who ky beat by 40,and maryland beat wisconsin early in the year. You have to beat the team your playing at the moment no matter what conference there from,never seen a ACC team play a big ten team and say or there from the big ten were going to lose.