Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by Newt »

Einstein?
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Einstein's knowledge led to the killing of, within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day.

Jesus Christ has saved millions.
After 2000 years Jesus is known around the world. Wonder of Einstien will be remembered 2000 years from now.

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Who's Einstein?
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

T Hynes

Post by T Hynes »

S
Last edited by T Hynes on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troy Hynes
Whitewater Kennels

T Hynes

Post by T Hynes »

Some of you say there is no God! If your right, when we die we will all be fine. But if us Christians are right that means the people who don't believe are in for a horrible awakening! i would rather be safe than sorry! And the way the bible tells us to live is for our good. To keep us safe and to live a better quality of life. I can testify that since I became a true Christian my life has been 100% better so even if I was wrong about there being a God I would do it over again!
Troy Hynes
Whitewater Kennels

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Having seen men die, it is pretty simple.

Either die with a smile on your face looking forward to seeing those from your past you missed so and believe you will see again those you are leaving for a while or die afraid, screaming not to have to leave this earth.

Faith makes the difference.

If you had faith and it was wrong, at least you died happy and if you were right, you also died happy.

To me its an easy choice to make.

jimb1069

Post by jimb1069 »

If this discussion has truly turned to a theory of evolution could someone much smarter than myself please explain something to me. As I understand it Evolution is a constantly evolving system. As they proclaim we have evolved from apes...Where in the heck are the ones in between ape and man? Did evolution just stop???
MLB

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

What did the apes evolve from, LMAO!!!

Norshore

Post by Norshore »

Newt wrote:Einstein?
Einstein's knowledge led to the killing of, within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day.
That's like saying Orville and Wilbur Wright are responsible for the 911 attacks.

Robert Oppenheimer led the US effort during World War II to build the atomic bomb. Einstein's famous theory e=mc^2 was just that, a theory. It was the scientists of the Manhattan Project based in Los Alamos NM that took the theory to practical application.

And while the BOMBS did prove highly effective, a direct military assault on the Japan could have doubled or tripled those losses.

dave404

Post by dave404 »

WELLS WOODS wrote:I am not really concerned about what Einstein thought about life & death. He didn't die on a cross, defeat death, hell & the grave by resurrecting & send a comforter, the holy sprit, for those who trust in him. This is a spiritual thing that man cannot understand on rational terms. I don't claim to know everything about God & creation, but God, through the Holy Bible gave me enough information to save my soul by believing in Christ as his Son that died on the cross for our sins. Don't look at me or anyone else as an example of Christianity because even Christians sin & do things that aren't right & everyone that claims to be a Christian may not be. Look at Christ as the example of Christianity & seek out your own salvation; don't let hypocrites distract you from finding out if there is really something to true Christianity.
Wells Woods u got it down correct my friend !!

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Amen and amen Greg !!!
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

WELLS WOODS wrote:I am not really concerned about what Einstein thought about life & death. He didn't die on a cross, defeat death, hell & the grave by resurrecting & send a comforter, the holy sprit, for those who trust in him. This is a spiritual thing that man cannot understand on rational terms. I don't claim to know everything about God & creation, but God, through the Holy Bible gave me enough information to save my soul by believing in Christ as his Son that died on the cross for our sins. Don't look at me or anyone else as an example of Christianity because even Christians sin & do things that aren't right & everyone that claims to be a Christian may not be. Look at Christ as the example of Christianity & seek out your own salvation; don't let hypocrites distract you from finding out if there is really something to true Christianity.

Yep! Nuff said...
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Alabama John wrote:Having seen men die, it is pretty simple. Either die with a smile on your face looking forward to seeing those from your past you missed so and believe you will see again those you are leaving for a while or die afraid, screaming not to have to leave this earth. Faith makes the difference. If you had faith and it was wrong, at least you died happy and if you were right, you also died happy. To me its an easy choice to make.
Ah Pascals Wager: http://freethoughtblogs.com/greta/2011/ ... ger-sucks/

So you are living a lie your whole life and you are cool with telling other they have to believe in this lie also just because "What if" That is ridiculous.

But to say that atheists don't live in peace within themselves is the most offensive thing you said. When I die, I will die knowing I had a good life, did what I thought was the right thing most times and helped people when I could. I am perfectly find with leaving this universe as "nothing" and as a matte of fact, nearly every single study points to atheists being overall more happy than Christians.
look it up.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

i don't know what to believe. i think religion is more crowd control than anything else. is there a god? i guess were all gonna find out sooner or later. i have ALOT of trouble with the "big bang" this all started with one tiny atom exploding thirteen billion years ago. i do know tho that if god is real mo beagler, your in trouble. PS when i first held my newborn son (after they cleaned him up. what a mess.) i very much be lived in god.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

adirondackjoe wrote:] i do know tho that if god is real mo beagler, your in trouble. PS when i first held my newborn son (after they cleaned him up. what a mess.) i very much be lived in god.
Ya, the Big Bang is pretty mindboggling but so is just saying GOD... I mean at least with the big bang we can calculate what happened after it and just say, "we don't know what happened before but here is our best guesses" It is pretty easy to just say GOD DID IT and that still doesn't answer the question because where did god come from?

And why would I be in trouble.... He is the one allowing babies to starve to death and allowing women to be raped and people believing in other gods... And how do i even know which god to pick..? I concede there may be a god.... and at times I could almost swear there has to be something but it most certainly is'y this loving god who hates queers and is all about love vut kills people with floods and etc....

If Jesus is real I am pretty sure I'd rather go to hell than hang out with him anyways. He really kinda sucks
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

T Hynes

Post by T Hynes »

Well 5000 if Jesus is real witch I believe he is, you will get your wish. And as far as him hating gays, he don't hate gays, he loves everyone and doesn't want anyone to go to hell but is a just and holy God so everyone makes there own choice on wether they want to receive Gods gift of salvation. You say how can he let babies starve to death and women get raped. Well his son Jesus lived a perfect holy life and died the most horrific death for us. A pastor I listen to on podcasts said it best. He said you look how complex we are, plants and just everything and we are suppose to believe a explosion happened and everything was created. If you put parts of a clock in a box and shake it up for years it isn't just going to come all together and make a clock and a clock is allot less complex than all these things that you say come from nothing
Troy Hynes
Whitewater Kennels