Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dave404

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by dave404 »

My son came home from college one day, I ask him what he was doing home./ He said they were teaching there was no God and he walked out of class. I was a proud father that day.
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God
We all have a conscience and we all know, unless the heart has been hardened and the conscience has been seared,. then I fear for that person.
I remember an elder saying one time " I cant read very little but if a man just uses a little common sense"
We don't need to study or be a lawyer or don't even need to be able to read , all we have to do is listen to whats inside of us to know God truly exists.
We see the book of all books, The Bible being fulfilled every day.
Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
What seperates religion from Christ , He died but rose again and liveth forever !!

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Pine Lakes wrote:You cannot "prove" anything. It's the theory of evolution and what you teach isn't fact because you don't know the entire truth. You may have small tidbits of information, but you have no idea how to quantify it. You are in fact teaching a religion, it's just that of a different kind. The very same students when taught the bible would ask why you lied to them. Due to your lack of faith in God, you search for a conclusion that mankind is incapable of coming to. That is between you and your creator, but your arrogance in your belief far outweighs anything Christians have done. Your kind would like to see our belief extinguished and would gladly make it law if you could. A perfect example is allowing gays to be "married" and your teachings. The end road to your religion is self destruction because man cannot govern themselves without doing so. That is what you should be teaching and you have all the proof one could ask for, but go ahead and keep pushing your religion and ruining children's lives along with the future of mankind.
Absolutely, From their Big Bang theory to man evolving from apes and everything else in between,the reason their theories cant be proved for 100% Fact is because "There Is A God"..

Good post Chip.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

Prove to everyone their is a god. You can't, and if you say you have met him, then I want some of them drugs you are doing. :shock:

hard on a check

Prove their isn't,You cant,and if you say you can I want some of the drugs your on :shock:

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

I'm not the one saying there is or there isn't, you and all the other bible thumpers are saying there is. Well about time you prove it.

hard on a check

I don't have to prove anything to you..
I believe in God,in my opinion God is real..
If you don't then that's up to you..
I only gotta prove myself to a few people on this earth,and your not one of them,if that's not good enough for ya then sorry bout your luck.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Ron Conroe wrote:Prove to everyone their is a god. You can't, and if you say you have met him, then I want some of them drugs you are doing. :shock:
I don't have to prove anything. I make my choice based on the written evidence of eye witnesses. Noone is saying you have to do the same as you are born with the right to choose, but don't attempt to sell your atheism and theory based beliefs as the "truth". Call it what it is.......theory. I've never smoked a cigarette let alone any drugs, but I'll give you a beer! You denounce God because of the lack of "proof" out of one side of your mouth while pastoring whatever it is that you believe with no "proof". What book are you thumping?

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

If you need a nonfictional charicter in your life to live then that's fine, I don't, I can make my own choices, you guys are the ones flapping you lips about religion. No different than a preacher trying to preach it to someone who don't want to hear it. But guys like you are always right, and everybody that don't believe in your religion is wrong. So keep preaching brother.

hard on a check

Never said anybody that doesn't believe in my religion is wrong,don't put words in my mouth brother..
People can believe whatever they want brother,I choose to believe in God,it seems your the one that has a problem with that and runnin your mouth with smart/rude/disrespectful comments Brother!
Last edited by hard on a check on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Ron Conroe wrote:If you need a nonfictional charicter in your life to live then that's fine, I don't, I can make my own choices, you guys are the ones flapping you lips about religion. No different than a preacher trying to preach it to someone who don't want to hear it. But guys like you are always right, and everybody that don't believe in your religion is wrong. So keep preaching brother.
Wrong again Ron and you're missing the point. You have the right to believe as you do and nobody should be able to take that away from you. You should extend the same courtesy. In fact, your very right to get on this board in a society built upon Christian values is a good example of that freedom. That freedom isn't just for believers, but I believe there is a choice to be made and consequences to follow. If you don't feel the same it isn't within my power to judge, and anyone that fees they do have that power is not a Christian. In no way has my beliefs interfered with your rights, quite the opposite in fact. All this was in response to someone pushing the big bang theory and evolution and your lips flapping didn't say one thing about his statements. You're arguing that there is no proof with no proof for your argument.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

There is no prove on either side, so we could go on for ever. Hard on a check if your getting tired, then you might want to try a nap brother. Amen.

hard on a check

I'm not gettin tired at all,just gettin warmed up brother..
How far you wanna go? It don't matter to me.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

As far as you want to take brother, I thought you sounded a little ornery and might of needed a nap brother, just trying to look out for you brother.

jimb1069

Post by jimb1069 »

I asked this question earlier with still no response. If we evolved from apes but there are still apes, where are the ones in between? Did evolution stop? Please explain
MLB

dave404

Post by dave404 »

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Romans 10:17 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.