Patch hounds

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglestotrack

Re: Patch hounds

Post by beaglestotrack »

Ha ha ha
Such pretty pictures!! Lmao

I will say it again. if they were as good as u guys think they are. after over 50 years of breeding there would be alot more champions out there..

J.m.o. ;)
Last edited by beaglestotrack on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Beaglestotrack ,
I don't see one post in this thread where anyone is claiming their Patch hounds is better than another line . All I've ever said is I like mine . They R not super-dogs by no means. My 1st one's back in the late 70's were ruff , over-ran some and a few other. But I had saw better that a guy in lower SE TN was run'n but would not sale anything .
So with my 1st one's I started breeding the traits I wanted from the one's that better suited me to get that I have today. This is true with any and all .
This is whats so great bout the USA , no one is forcing U or me to run the same strain of rabbit dogs .

You must have failed elementary math saying 50 years or U know nothing about the history of Patch Hounds , but I's say both .

Regards
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

some people just like tyo run their mouth and remove all doubt that they are stupid randy lol
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

I know why u feed them patch hounds. If u never been to the top of the mountain u cant explain the view..

I am thinking I am alot smarter than you. Reason being I am not running patch hounds!! This pretty much sums it up :lol:

Patch beagles :hammer:

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

The first step to the top of the mountain is to get a branko breed beagle!!!

Has there ever been one of these patch dogs make IFC ? I just have never herd of ..

For such super dogs the facts are not in there favor

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

Chappy, bashing others and their hounds is what got you kicked off of here in the first place so you might want to slow your roll. You don't see us bashing you or your hounds.
Besides Patch guys don't need a bunch of ribbons and trophies to take the place of other things that are inadequate.

scrubkennels

Post by scrubkennels »

beaglestotrack wrote:The first step to the top of the mountain is to get a branko breed beagle!!!

Has there ever been one of these patch dogs make IFC ? I just have never herd of ..

For such super dogs the facts are not in there favor
Just wondering how many IFC or FC have you bred and finished. I don't mean purchased, I'm talking about your breeding ?

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

I have not bashed anyone. I am just stating FACTS.. it seems some of you guys dont like facts..
Infact I am the one that is getting called names in the above post!!
It is a good thing that I understand when u cant debate, and make things personal. it shows who lacks the intelligence!

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

Chappy, I know that you feel that if a hound is not a field champion then they are inferior to all other hounds and thats your opinion. Every year guys come to my cottage to run hounds, and thats all we do is run hounds. No criticism, no bashing of others hounds, we just run hounds. we run every day 5-6 hours a day, it's what we do and at the end of the day, we relax and have a few beverage's and talk about the days running.
Does that make our hounds inferior or have less worth?
I think not
You take about field champions. How many have you personally bred? You talk like you have a room full of ribbons and trophies, I would like to see them if you do. Or maybe you are just running your mouth and talking $hit like always.

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

U know what I feel? Are u a psychic?
As a matter a fact I do have a few trophies (20 or so)
I have also raised and sold a few dogs that are finished! I have also breed about 10 champions too in one formatt or another...

I like how u guys are trying to take the light off your super patch beagles. The post is about PATCH beagles..putting the light on me is weak!!! It is all you can do to avoid the FACTS. Shine the light else where! Lmao
I no you don't have a.d.d. so lets stay on topic. PATCH HOUNDS

you are highly intelligent and so sophisticated that debating with a stupid red neck like me. Should not be such a challenge for ya!!

tnbeagleman

Post by tnbeagleman »

Hey LR Patch . I will take one of those cull patch dogs of yours when you have an extra one! I am just going rabbit hunt I don't need a mouthy FC! I need one that when it barks the rabbit better be up and running and when ikt goes in the hole it better hush!! You know what i run!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Hey Tnbeagleman,
Long time no see. You still looking for one of them wild looking yellow eyed hounds?
Got one from Rattler X Sandy 4 month old. most all white with the yellow eyes. I ain't had time to get them started yet but they should be running by now.
Good to see you back on the board old timer.

rackhntr

Post by rackhntr »

I never hear of them anymore but my dogs have some Lesage patch in their pedigrees.
Home of
HBCH Quaker Knob Jill
Quaker Knob On The Spot
Quaker Knobs Lonesome Rebel
Quaker Knobs Lonesome Dixie
Quaker Knob Hannah Jae
Quaker Knob Bitsy Boo

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

rack theres a lot of them around I got somemhere in mid ten
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Did you ever go to Lesage and see those hounds?
I did back in 95'. They were living in hutches built on the side of a shed. Rabbits were being raise in the upper hutches while the dogs were in hutches below them. A couple out on chain and one bitch with three pups in a separate off-ground pen. Total 6 or 7 hounds, red or open tri color. I don't know how you keep hounds quiet raising rabbits on top of them but they only barked at us not the rabbits.
None would come to hand and after seeing, some friendly advice and later experience, we made peace in our mind.
Good luck with you hounds.