Good friends-good running

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mhouse

Good friends-good running

Post by Mhouse »

I ran last night with DHKennels and got to see Green Bay Eli go. What a consistent hound who picks up the checks and keeps the rabbit going. Wouldn't mind meeting Randy someday and even breeding a female to Eli! Dave feeds some great rabbit dogs also! Today I ran with Chuck from Plum Creek Kennels. He let me try a tt15 mini on one of my females. I will be selling two of my TT 10s so I can get a couple of minis!! It worked great with no problems! I enjoy running with friends! Two of the best dogs I own came from these two guys. Thanks for having me guys!

Mike
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

Chuck Prather

Re: Good friends-good running

Post by Chuck Prather »

Youre always welcome to run with me! Thanks for breakfast and good company!

DHKENNELS

Post by DHKENNELS »

Always great running with you Mike!!

Harris MTN Magic

Post by Harris MTN Magic »

Mike I will have to look you up at the hunt this weekend glad you enjoyed watching Eli run he's not flashy just 100% rabbit dog pm me and we can exchange phone numbers
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli

Harris MTN Magic

Post by Harris MTN Magic »

And yes you are correct Dave has got some awesome rabbit dogs
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

Randy, Eli sure is a nice hound! I have had beagles for over twenty years and Eli is one of the nicest all around beagles I have ever seen go! Great nose and excellent check work! He is built nice and handles very well. I have a female I got from Dave's stock that is turning out to be a nice female! I like a dog that can run a rabbit and Eli sure fits that!!!! Hopefully I can meet you this weekend at the hunt!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES