World Hunt Interviews

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Josh Wright (HDB)

World Hunt Interviews

Post by Josh Wright (HDB) »

World Hunt Interviews

Hey guys and gals, as I am sure everyone knows the ARHA Little Pack World Hunt is next week and I was trying to figure out way to make it a little more fun and a way to spread the word about are sport. For several years I did local high school play by play for our sports teams and done a lot interviews over the years with players and coaches. So my thinking is during the week of the World Hunt starting with the run-off on Wednesday trying to talk to participants and winners throughout the trial and posting on a few beagle Facebook pages. I also plan on trying do interviews with our executive board members, those that are going out at the end of the year and the new ones coming in. Will also talk to those that are involved with our youth programs and promote that as well. I love to promote our sport and also think this is way to keep those that are unable to attend up to date with what's going on during the hunt. The only that I would ask is if I do a interview with someone you may not like that you would be respectful and understand I want this to be a positive thing for our sport. Also it will be a little hectic trying do this since I will be running dogs myself, but I think it will be fun. What does everyone else think?
2015 WC GR. CH. Hammer Down Cat Country Cricket
CH Hammer Down Big Mac Attack
CH Neighbors Rock on Nightmare
2015 LWC CH Hammer Down Scooter By Shadow
CH/BCH Counterfeit I'm a Cry Baby

Tuff-E-Nuff

Re: World Hunt Interviews

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

Great idea :check: :check: :check:
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.

rabbitatfarm

Post by rabbitatfarm »

Sounds interesting. Might be nice to know who came the farthest or do an interview with one of the beagle gurus.

Larry
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

rabbitearl

Post by rabbitearl »

I say interviews someone that rabbit hunts,not two or three times a year just to say I rabbit hunts my dog. Someone that say. Nope I don t go to trials in hunting season. I rabbit hunt my dogs. 90 percent of the people that runs in my pens. Don t rabbit hunt. Not saying nothing wrong with that,but I want a rabbit hunter in trials. No if or buts That a big plus in a trail to me.