Its been a good run

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sbadger

Its been a good run

Post by sbadger »

I have enjoyed being on here ,have seen a lot of nice dogs and have sold some I have one male I thank left he going to be a good one I was told Friday that I have a breathing problem that when I walk my oxygen level drop out don t know if anyone out there has would like to here from you an how you manage it had a bad thing happen to me whyll showing some dogs we was aways back on a cow paster and I ran out of oxygen told the guy we had to leif he check my level gauge an it was empty all I remember was following the guy I was in bed for two days on oxygen just starting to fell good today scarey my wife called the DOC an she said its a lack of Oxygen and that it could have been deadly so as far as beagle I am done but I still like looking good talking to all and I still thank the Ranger Dan Bloodline is a good bloodline.
Kettle Creek Kennel in Memory of Paige Nicole Badger 11/27/93 to 11/7/10

Baldhead99

Re: Its been a good run

Post by Baldhead99 »

A few prayers will be said for you and your family. Keep fighting god bless you all. Go to you tube atleast you can hear achase

Slaux

Post by Slaux »

Prayers of good health for you Badger. Once a beagler, always a beagler, no matter where or how you doing it. God bless.

steve w

Post by steve w »

Once a beagler always a beagler for sure, anyone around to help you with dogs? There's guys that run dogs at Pigeon River with handicap permits, they can drive on the two tracks to run their dogs, seems to work out pretty good. Good luck to you.

513Moogie

Post by 513Moogie »

Don't stop just manage it better. Get a portable pulse ox for about $30 and carry a spare tank or a small concentrator. Good luck and God bless.