Looking for Farler's K Buck and Rob's Diamond II

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

oakhill

Looking for Farler's K Buck and Rob's Diamond II

Post by oakhill »

I have this friend that is looking for stud dogs with the lines of FC Farler's K Buck and FC Rob's Diamond II. Would anyone out there know where theses dogs are or stud dogs out of these lines. Would be nice if they were close to Western KY. Also FC Keen Cutter Casey and FC Salina Creek Diamond Bob

Thanks for the help

jp-wk

Robs Diamond II

Post by jp-wk »

James Painter has a grandson to Robs Diamond II.Dams side is Chappmans Buzz Bomb. Pritchard Road Quick. He lives in Wingo Ky.

mark harmon

stud dog

Post by mark harmon »

Hey sally i have male that is l.p rabbit champ and he has keen cutter casey as his grandsire 1-812-985-9414

Beagleman973

Post by Beagleman973 »

I have a male that has K-Buck as a great grand father. Also just had a litter of puppies by this male and my bitch which is out of Rogue, K-Buck etc.
If you can't run with the BIG DOGS stay on the porch!

kjohns

Post by kjohns »

I have a female who is line bred out of Rob's Diamond II. Harron's Autumn. Here is her pedigree http://www.online-pedigrees.com/cgi-bin ... ndex=17857

But he is the only dog I'm half way familiar with in her pedigree. If anyone knows anything about any of the other dogs, let me know.

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

kjohns, Your female is bred outstanding to say the least. I reconized most of them and they are all A+ hounds and producers. Buzz Saw, Little man were great producers and great hounds. Browinie and ozzie are super producers and hounds. It all goes back to pretty much the same stuff with some old Pearson creek way back. If she is a good dog then she would be one I would definately breed to. She has it top and bottom, without question. I bred a female out of the B&W stuff last summer with a few different dogs such as Line Controller and Flat Creek Blake and crossed her with a dog out of FC Gunsmoke Hitchiker (son of Diamond). These pups where fast starting and smart little dudes. I sold the dam and kick myself everyday for it.
"No stronger bond exist than that between a man and his dog."

Link to RabbitDawg board. (Old Southernbeagles board)
http://www.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6643

kjohns

Post by kjohns »

Thanks, Swamper. I did just bred her to my male Shady Lane Jigs because she is a good rabbitt dog and very intelligent. Now my mind is eased about her pedigree.