www.online-pedigree.com ???????

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tri-Power

www.online-pedigree.com ???????

Post by Tri-Power »

I've been trying to access this site but i'm getting the run around. What a joke. It ain't user friendly at all or maybe this hick is expexting way too much. I get everything from "alphanumeric" to "no matches found". I've punched in reg# and no matches found. Breeders name and no matches found. I've tried to sign in and after i get the fields filled and enter i get the "Alphanumeric "crap. Being very frustrated i elect to send them an email and give them a piece of my mind and my server can't find the recip. What a deal. Anyone have any ideas?? Reg# on the dog i'm looking for is HM91440803 sire HM95838004-2/03 dam

Tri-Power

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

Not all dogs are in there. I have found that most FC's are in there with there pedigree. What is the dam and sire of you dog.
"No stronger bond exist than that between a man and his dog."

Link to RabbitDawg board. (Old Southernbeagles board)
http://www.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6643

wingpatch

Post by wingpatch »

Like John says punch in sir or grand sir dam or grand dam, works for me. :roll:

kjohns

Post by kjohns »

Like they said all dogs aren't in there. They are building the database and the build by us entering our dogs if they are not already in there. You can enter your dog's whold pedigree in there. And I think they give you something after you enter so many. The hope is they'll eventually have them all. Make sure its accurate

Go here to get a username and password, then after your logged in go to "Access Database" and you can enter your dog.

http://www.online-pedigrees.com/beagle/register.shtml

Tri-Power

Pedigree

Post by Tri-Power »

Kjohns:
As soon as i get the ped. back from AKC i'll load em in there and thanks a bunch. I guess i'm not buying already made dogs. I'm making them. They'll be known as "Rocket Reds"
Tri-Power

Novice

Post by Novice »

instead of ordering them from the AKC you can get them on line from them it only takes about 5 minutes and a 7 generation ped will only cost you $8 . go to the AKC web site and you can get it through the AKC store under registrations. good luck :)

MikeSmithWV

Post by MikeSmithWV »

I think Online-Pedigrees is great.. I wish more people would insert their dog on there.. Its easy to get a quick pedigree for yourself or someone elses hounds. I spend hours on there somedays just looking at other peoples bloodlines.....

past user

online pedigrees

Post by past user »

After inputting hundreds of pedigrees when that site first started I received an E-mail from the owner stating that I would be charged $50 per year for continued use of the site. With all the hours I spent helping to build their database, I was not pleased to say the least. On top of that, I found that many of the pedigrees I had entered, including many of my own dogs, had been changed with incorrect data. Of course I didn't send any $$ in but many of the pedigrees are incorrect still. Don't take them as gospel because many are not correct and anyone with fingers can change data on the site.

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

Why dont you call him and give him an ear full. Down here we call that disrespectful and dont take to kindly to that sort of thing.
"No stronger bond exist than that between a man and his dog."

Link to RabbitDawg board. (Old Southernbeagles board)
http://www.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6643

Big Dog

PEDIGREES

Post by Big Dog »

I think it is a good thing, from what I understand if you enter 300 dogs they will give you the software for your own computer. I have added a lot of dogs over the last month or so. I wish more people would update it with correct info. I have found several errors and made corrections to them.

Big dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke