Who are we hiding from?????

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tri-Power

Who are we hiding from?????

Post by Tri-Power »

In surfing the site i see adds that might interest me and then i go to the profiles to check out locations of the dogs or whatever they have and nothing there. Who are we hiding from? I't would be awful to get aquainted with some new rabbit hunters in our area now wouldn't it. Are you afraid i might stop by and see your junky kennels or your cull dogs or the crossed up mongrels you raise. Whats the deal. I realize the government already knows all there is to know about you anyway so they ain't gona learn anymore here so open up a little. We won't tell on you for what ever it is your hiding or hiding from. And i thought there were more Smith's and Jones in the world but i can see that ain't true. There is a bigger family than them and they all raise beagles and that's the " Guest " family. Who in the cat hair are you?????

Tri-Power aka Bill Stone in West Plains, Mo.
I raise Reg Angus cattle and ride Gold Wing Motorcycles and raise reg Red/White beagles for hunting and killing rabbits. Stop by anytime. I won't tell anyone you were here if that helps.

Doc S

Post by Doc S »

Bill,
I think a lot of the time folks simply do not take the time or are not computer savvy enough to fool with filling in a profile. That or they have or know someone who has had dogs stolen, and choose not to advertise their location.
Doc S
Doc S Gundogs
Scott Smith, DVM
Lisa Marie Smith
West Branch, Michigan doc_s_gundogs@yahoo.com

wingpatch

Post by wingpatch »

MR. T.P. step one put mind in gear, ... step two start mouth,...step three say what you mean and mean what you say,....L.O.L. good hunten....friend in sport i hope... wingpatch..I hunt tree dogs and ride mules? :oops:

AlabamaSwamper

Post by AlabamaSwamper »

I aint hiding nothing. lol I do wish everyone would profile themselves but that is their right to privacy. Look at mine if you wish and come by anytime. I live on a mountain in Northeast AL. Just dont try to steal any dogs though, I would hate for you to end up in a cave for the bugs to eat.
"No stronger bond exist than that between a man and his dog."

Link to RabbitDawg board. (Old Southernbeagles board)
http://www.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6643

DOGRUNNER

Post by DOGRUNNER »

Im thinking that they are scared that someone will stop by and steal the dogs when they arnt around. I know that is one reason that i dont like to put where am located on my profile.

wingpatch

Good swimmer

Post by wingpatch »

Now dogrunner they better be real good swimmers to get yours L.O.L. I salute you sir good luck and give old sodame insain a kick for me. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL. friend in sport ....tom...wingpatch... :P

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

If anyone was dumb enough to steal my biscuit-eaters, they'd bring 'em back the next day and offer to buy me a good dog.

It's not a requirement (yet) to register to use this board, so the folks that at least register want to protect their privacy for the most part. Many have been on the boards so long I think they figure everyone already knows who they are and where they're from.

I think a lot the "guest" posts where they don't at least sign their name in the text area are individuals who want to make a comment, remark or ask a question that puts a person on the spot, but they don't want to own up to it. Many "guest" posts are made by registered members, too. This board tracks IP#'s.

It takes all kinds, I guess.

Hare Hunter

Post by Hare Hunter »

I ain't hiding nutin' I'm old, fat, and bald. But I don't ride hondas. I ride Harleys. That gives me something to hear roar when the hounds are shut down for the summer. Stop by anytime, if the house is a mess that ain't my fault. If the kennels are a mess that is my fault. Hare
Earl Holbrook

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

I'm old and not computer savvy at all. What are you all talking about? I would be glad to show everyone a profile on me if I knew where to fillit out. I've only been out of the house with bars and really soft rooms for a short time so I could tell a lot about myself!

REBEL

Post by REBEL »

ImageImage
Just want EVERYONE to know i am hiding from me/myself and i==those three are BAD dudes and i don't think i can deal with either of them-so in case,any of you come across them guys best run and hide and not mess with either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ImageImageg]
REBEL

Tri-Power

Mechanic????

Post by Tri-Power »

Earl:
I can't tell by your profile but i can tell by what you ride you are a mechanic !!! Just jerkin with ya. There's always been the issue of riding an american made bike. That's why i ride a Gold Wing(you noticed i used reverence by capitalizing). 78% of the Wing is made in the good old U.S.A.. Care to guess on the Harley? oops,I mean harley. We'll have to hook up and ride sometime after all a 500 mile day is pretty common for us.
Bill Stone aka Tri-Power here and "ROCKY" on the GWRRA board

Emery

Post by Emery »

TP, I will be moving to your neck of the woods in July. I ride a Triumph. I don't think it would be more than 50 or so miles between us (maybe I am off a little, I don't know MO like the back of my hand like I do WIS.) Anyway, maybe once I get down that way, we could hook up and ride and when the weather turns right we could run dogs...

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Hunter

hiding

Post by Hunter »

As far as the guest consider I am not always at home when I post and do not want to log in from someone elses computer. I will have to check my profile to see what it says. And about my dogs they are just that at the moment part of the family. Until they start placing not everyone likes to be licked to death. Cya Hunter

thornie

Hey Bev

Post by thornie »

You've got a couple biscuitt eaters, that I wouldn't bring back. How's the
female doing. I'll take her anyday.
To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

Hare Hunter

Post by Hare Hunter »

Tri Power, I rode thru your country once, took 2 states to get over the feeling I had been on a roller coaster! (lol) I got nuttin against Honda, I rode them for years when I was younger and more foolish. (My turn to do the jerking.lol) Keep em running. Thats dogs and bikes. Hare
Earl Holbrook