What 3 bloodlines you would have in your kennel

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Moore Beagles

Re: What 3 bloodlines you would have in your kennel

Post by Moore Beagles »

White River X Mark V
Windkist X Daragoj Crystal
Jacks Iron Mike
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Like my Ole friend Thornie says there are lots of choices out there, find the ones that suit you and stick with them.. I like the dogs we have crossed up and bred for a few generations as well as Cinnamon Run and Iron Eagle.. I know they all are crosses from other lines but I like what these crosses have produced so thats what I feed. These 3 lines have won in all 3 formats but more than that they are the style dog I like. They are the same dogs I run in ice and snow in rabbit season.
Lets face it if you go back far enough everyones dog comes from someone else..LOL..
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

CurtMayJr

Post by CurtMayJr »

Bobby Vest wrote:Dogs out of Pine Mt. Chester and Kingwood's T Rex mainly. Jimmy Abshire crossed in some Iron Eagle and it worked great. Will Mason crossed some Buzzsaw and it also worked great and I crossed in some double bred Lake Ogemaw Casey and it worked real well. I will always linebreed the Chester x Kingwood's T Rex blood though.
Couldn't agree with you more Bobby. Hows that Spade pup thats littermate to mine doin?
May's Beagles
Curt May Jr.

-----------------
LPRCH LPBCH May's Marvelous Marvin
May's Marvelous Melvin