pride dog food?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BriarCreekBeagles

Re: pride dog food?

Post by BriarCreekBeagles »

I feed the bBlack bag pride, It's all I've ever fed since I started beagling. I started feeding the pro series and really liked it but no more than I run these days I feed the black, 2 cups a day and they are fat as ticks. need to run more and whip them back into shape :D
"My Goal in life is to be the kind of person my hound thinks I am"
2 Cor. 10:4
Tuff Gun Beagles
Tuff Gun Mr. Breeze, Huff's Briar Bustin Outlaw, Coming home-Lone Acres Ax Grinder

BriarCreekBeagles

Post by BriarCreekBeagles »

I feed the Black bag pride, It's all I've ever fed since I started beagling. I started feeding the pro series and really liked it but no more than I run these days I feed the black, 2 cups a day and they are fat as ticks. need to run more and whip them back into shape :D
"My Goal in life is to be the kind of person my hound thinks I am"
2 Cor. 10:4
Tuff Gun Beagles
Tuff Gun Mr. Breeze, Huff's Briar Bustin Outlaw, Coming home-Lone Acres Ax Grinder

Big Boy Patch

Post by Big Boy Patch »

I started feed pride about 6 months ago and really like it. I feed the black bag during hunting season but switch to white bag for the summer. dogs look good and for the price you can't beat it. has anybody feed their puppy food?

Phillip wallls

dave5050

Post by dave5050 »

i just bought my first bag,got the black bag since i run 4-5 times a week.from all the reviews it seems like pretty good feed.
thanks guys!

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

I live in Cayuga, Indiana were can you get it at for that price
Last edited by sbadger on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kettle Creek Kennel in Memory of Paige Nicole Badger 11/27/93 to 11/7/10

BNSKennels

Post by BNSKennels »

Never heard of it.
Image Mullens Walkin' In High Cotton

rnbrunton

Post by rnbrunton »

Dave,Ibought a bag of sexton bros 24/18 today .I'll let you know how it works out
Red AKC Gundogs Just one more chase.RNB Eastview Tomahawk Chief 1996-2006

Bulletproof

Post by Bulletproof »

Guys,

I can deliver Pride to several parts of Ohio,Kentucky and Indiana. Feel free to call to discuss. I dont believe you will find a better feed and at a great price.

Jamie Coburn
Bullet Proof Kennel
513-739-1006

Distributor of Pride Dog Food
Jamie and Anthony Coburn
Dark Creek Kennel
513-876-9311
Beagles and English Setters

JPRITCH

Post by JPRITCH »

I've been feeding the professional formula (chicken based) 26/20 orange bag for over a year. Switched from Hi-Standard due to price increases caused by the gas gouging. It started out at 18. 95 for #50 bag. It went up $2 when the gas went over $4 a gallon. I get it now for $19.75. The 21/17 formula is the toned down protein/fat version but just as good! I feed it in the summer months when the dogs are less active. (I still run 3 days a wk 3-6hrs each day)

dave5050

Post by dave5050 »

roger,
i've been feeding the sexton's 20/20 for about 2 weeks now.more stool and is alittle runny(might be getting better?).coats look to be the same.as far as stamina, i haven't been running as many hours to see a difference.will finish both bags of it and then start mixing it with the pride.