WHITE HUSSLER

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Lee Cockman

Re: WHITE HUSSLER

Post by Lee Cockman »

He is a 15 class dog. Dexter likes a big dog if I am not mistaken :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Steve Preston wrote:How big is Hussler?
I would guess him to be 14 - 14-1/4 tall . I think Hussler already has a couple wins in AKC Midwest and is also a LP RCH .
I don't believe Dexters hounds are going really big like they use to . I ran with Hussler and dexters young pack a while
back , they had the hunt that most people from this area requires . I'm sure Dexter would welcome most anyone to
come out and run with Hussler .
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

mdclass2001

Post by mdclass2001 »

I raised Hussler and started him. He is out of my male Sampson and Dexter's bitch Tammie Ellen. He is very nice. Hunts like a demon, screams out of a check, and has near human intelligence (more than some people on this board) :D . He IS the total package. Fads change, but a rabbit dog never goes out of style.

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

Lee Cockman wrote:He is a 15 class dog. Dexter likes a big dog if I am not mistaken :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

No need to have a pony in a horse race...lol
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.