dogs in heaven?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

DINGUS MAN

Re: dogs in heaven?

Post by DINGUS MAN »

Dogs or no dogs....heaven will be worth it all and will be perfect. To hear Jesus say, well done thou good and faithful servant. Enter into the joys of the Lord!....dogs or no dogs????.....I just want to make heaven my eternal home.?..sorry for your loss of your dog.

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

it's my bet there are dogs in heaven. and i bet none of them run deer.

warmule

Post by warmule »

DINGUS MAN wrote:Dogs or no dogs....heaven will be worth it all and will be perfect. To hear Jesus say, well done thou good and faithful servant. Enter into the joys of the Lord!....dogs or no dogs????.....I just want to make heaven my eternal home.?..sorry for your loss of your dog.
amen dont care whats there from this ole world i want to see JESUS :nod:
John 3:16

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Buckeye Blues wrote:This post turned pretty stupid pretty quick in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about your sheltie.

I do believe in heavan, and I do believe there will be animals in heavan. I believe "Rainbow Bridge", in some form or another, exists. Because I believe me and the Belle dog are gonna run rabbits again someday. Heck, maybe this time I will even be able to keep up with her.

I believe these things because it makes me a happier person and gives promise of a happy future. I would be very sad indeed not to have my beliefs, and I wouldn't own my dogs if, in the end, I thought of them as just animals. They are special to me.
So if you thought you wouldn't see your dogs in heaven you would just not own them? Seems kinda silly.... It makes me like my dogs more and enjoy the little time we have with them.... Knowing you may never see something ever again in my eyes makes you cherish it even more.
Mandi Schafer wrote:dude seriously... arent you a sunday school teacher?? do you tell all those lil kids that there is nothing after they die????? how can you say you believe in god but not heaven or hell? some comments are better kept to youreself jeeze.
Honestly I have no idea why I am bothering even responding to you but I going to. I used to be a pastor and I am still licensed to marry and bury and all that but I just stopped believing In god so I don't go to church and preach anything.. I am sure you will be pleased to know.. So anyways now I focus more on being a decent human being rather than pretending I get to go to heaven while gays Muslims non believers and hookers are SOL just because they were born differently.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Mandi Schafer

Post by Mandi Schafer »

yep you sound like a real winner lol nvm. I am out of this post, bud im sorry for the loss of you're dog, I do believe that animals go to heaven as well as us, why else would god create them and give them a soul. Animals are truly beautiful.

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

So if dogs go to heaven, rats, snakes, squirrels, and every other creature goes too because I am sure someone has a pet rat in this world and or a pet snake. Contrary to a lot of beliefs man is not going to heaven to run dogs or fish. Heaven is occupied by people that love the Lord and their eternal time will be to worship Him.

IRON EAGLE

Post by IRON EAGLE »

Remember there is only one way to heaven. And that is tusting in the LORD JESUS CHRIST . Not your good works.
J.D. CASEY (606) 344-2826 CELL
(606)261-7849 HOME

CASEY'S WEEKEND WARRIOR KENNELS
ONLY ONE WAY = JESUS CHRIST!!!

Joseph J Murphy

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

SMDH
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

Here is another way to look at this subject. The bible says there shall be a resurrection both of the just and the unjust. The just shall be resurrected to life everlasting and the unjust to eternal damnation. At that resurrection our spirits shall be united with our glorified bodies. No where in scripture does it say there shall be a resurrection of animals. If animals go to heaven they would just be spirits. So how could you have a rabbit race by one spirit chasing another spirit. If a dog goes to heaven on the merit of just being a dog then all animals, and reptiles would also go to heaven on that same merit. As one poster said good works don't get you there and merit is the same as good works.

Joseph J Murphy

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

Ok I think we got it now Salzer .
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!

midvalleybeagles

Post by midvalleybeagles »

Sorry for your loss of your little dog. You will see it again I can't believe no one on here has never seen the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven!!! Of course they do!!!

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

thanks midvalley.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

I believe The Lord will let us all into heaven, even if we deserve it or not. He's merciful and gracious. Work your life through him....
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

golden acres

Post by golden acres »

Casey sorry for your loss remember no one deserves to go to Heaven the ultimate price was paid so those who choose to let Jesus enter their heart will receive the ultimate reward. I made the mistake of answering this question in my middle youth group last year and I have learned sometime it is best to keep some answers simple.
Golden Acre Supplies 616-813-0814 (Cell)
http://www.goldenacresupplies.com

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Casey, you may very well believe all of us are going to heaven but you didn't get that belief from anywhere factual like the Bible. Dingus man, you can hope to make Heaven your eternal home, but it ain't going to happen, sorry. Dogs are not going to heaven, same as my pet cockroach is not going! sorry!