PKC --ICON---U NEED TO BEWARE OF SCUM

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RollingTrack

Re: PKC --ICON---U NEED TO BEWARE OF SCUM

Post by RollingTrack »

Sorry if I did not pass your grammar test, but I think it is plain to see and understand what happen. I am not looking for anyone's opinion,I just wanted everyone to know that Sam Davis is not the face he paints.
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

davis beagles wrote:Wow! This guy is almost as obnoxious in text as he is in person! I am only responding to this incoherent babbling bullcrap because of the threat. I don't take kindly to threats so when you decide to do something besides "just talk" then let me know. Now the truth of this whole thing is (as if anybody cares) You told me you were gonna be coming to the pro hunt and run a young dog that you and I had been discussing in the pup derby. I said then that I would like to look at him. Never said I was gonna buy your dog. You also said they you were coming through Ohio on 75 and that picking up the dog on your way wouldn't be a problem. But I voluntarily gave you 40 bucks as soon as you got there for your trouble. You are pissed because I didn't buy your dog. That's the only reason for this rant. I'm thru talking. Nuff said

Mr. Davis, mine and your conversation was not a threat it was a promise. We'll take care of it like men when we see each other again. If you would like I can post all of your text messages and your voicemail just to remind you of what you said. You could be a man and say I was wrong that I put you through a bunch of B.S. and I changed my mind about buying the dog. Instead you were a coward and jumped in your truck as soon as I went to register the dog (AT YOUR REQUEST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO SEE THE DOG RUN) If you were not interested in the dog why tell me to bring the dog and register him so you could see him run. If there was no problem why didn't you come in the club and tell me you were not interested and were leaving. I would have shook you hand and left. But you got your dog delivered and it was a clean get away when I walked through the door.
You can say what you want to say, do what you would like to do, deny the situation, but I know excatly what took place and the motive behind it. You made that perfectly clear TO GET YOUR DOG DELIVERED. I am sure since you done it to me you'll do it to others. Things like this all come out in the wash.
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J

davis beagles

Post by davis beagles »

OMG dude! I have never heard anyone cry over something so much that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Post anything you want. I don't care. You don't have a text from me saying I'm going to buy your dog. This is getting so ridiculous! But again, sounds like threats to me. You might wanna consider chilling out before you get your wish someday.
World Ch Bubba's Roll On Winston

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

Like I said save ur mouth for when we meet !!! have a good day
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J

Dan440

Post by Dan440 »

I have ran against Neil in about 5 or 6 Midwest trials this fall..... Good guy in my book.
LIVE ACTION KENNELS
FCGD MAUCH ONE MILI
FCGD DAGO VALLEY BULLET
FCGD STARS N STRIPES JR.
FCGD LIVE ACTION MILI'S MAYHEM
FCGD LIVE ACTION RANGER MCDANIELS
FCGD LIVE ACTION ALL DAY ABBEY

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

thanks dan,matt,and rob.
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J

Bryantsville Beagler

Post by Bryantsville Beagler »

I'm with Dan on this one I've ran with Neil the last few months an he's as good as they come
J&D's Kennel
Jeff & Dylan Hill

LANCE'S ONLY BEAGLES

Post by LANCE'S ONLY BEAGLES »

Riley,
First of all this has nothing to do with PKC! We put people on the cover of the magazine that win big hunts, if you had won the McVay Hunt then you would have been on the cover. We value our members of PKC but cannot police dog deals! I do not appreciate the name of our organization being drug through the mud on a social media site or anywhere else for that matter. If you have problem with someone you two need to work that out privately. If you have a problem with PKC then you can call me, my number is on the Prohound web site.

Thanks!
Lance Spivey
PKC Director

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

lance i was just up set buddy i am sorry for anything i have cuzed for u or pkc...sorry just was very upset ,that was something u dont exspect in the beagle world...lol but i quess it kinda proves u nvr kno who ur dealing with.. sorry and no hard feelings i hope..
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J