Time Out

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mr. Bowman

Re: Time Out

Post by Mr. Bowman »

nice post mn ive also ran into chapkos and liked him and would run with him any time real nice guy, then again I would run with any one whether we liked each other or not I just like running dogs and seeing different ones go lol

Casey Harner

Re: Time Out

Post by Casey Harner »

mn_beagleboy wrote:Not to stir the pot n change subject. Some guys r nicer n person. My impression of chako was a badass, goatee, tattoo, n big muscular guy. I met chapko n he was nicer than me n person. On the board, chap talks n have negative opinion about what he thinks. In real life, he was a gentleman the day I met him. Don't take the board personally. Some guys may sound bad n here, but n reality they are the nicest beagler. We all need to forget n forgive each other for their opinion. Its a board n everybody have there own opinion.
Nice post Mn beagleboy.

Not to make this a religion post, but we are suppose to forgive. Jesus wants this!
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.