Who else has been conned into an order by LCS

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

big matt t

Re: Who else has been conned into an order by LCS

Post by big matt t »

Eisenhutt supplys also has them listed for 229?? :roll: :lol:

big matt t

Post by big matt t »

Sorry looked again eisenhut has dc50 collers for 229 my fault lol :bash:

big matt t

Post by big matt t »

Sorry looked again eisenhut has dc50 collers for 229 my fault lol :bash:

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

Mikka wrote:How stupid is it to return it? Obviously if I ordered the collar it was because I needed it! It is just the principle of it. Here in Canada, merchant honour pricing mistake and won't hide behind lame excuses such as, "garmin controls the prices" garmin may do but they have no control over stupidity or lack of proof reading. One add I would say maybe, but two adds in the same magazine...
Anyhow, you tell the buck guy to call me and explain it to me.
Every week or just about, I get an email from LCS with offers. What would it have taken from writing in the very first line of this message that an error had occurred in the adds in BB magazine... No too much hassles or no one has brain in your sales dept?
Anyway, after spending a whole lot of money in the form of 8 bark limiters, 2 alpha 100 , 8 Tt 10 collars and only god knows how much more in collars and other stuff, I find that your sale dept has a very poor ethic dealing with costumers.
My business will from now on go to others with more brains and ethics.
mikka get over it.