problems with this site?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shady Grove Beagles

problems with this site?

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Is it just me and my computer or are others having multiple times when you can't connect?
Over the past several weeks I've had at least 4-5 occasions where I get a "General Error" or SQL Error saying that the site has crashed and needs to be repaired.Notify the editor at American Beagler.I send the e-mail and usually the next day I can get on again.
Kind of a pain though when it's down for a couple of days.
Anybody know what's going on with it?
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Aubrey Holcombe

Re: problems with this site?

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

I think it the Sight,, Bev been trying to tell us it fast becoming, a total Loss. I sure hate to see it Crash some Might good Houndsmen/Women on this one for sure !!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

allniter

Post by allniter »

YEP ---what AUBREY said x2
ALWAY GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Agree with all. Myself and another board member were actually emailing each other about this issue yesterday. My notion is I myself would be willing a pay a small user fee if we need to buy / upgraded equipment to prevent these crashes . As many members as their is here I don't think it would cost each of us a lot and hope other feel the same . $5.oo yearly fee , so I hope Chris see's this and will atleast think bout this and maybe does a poll just to get a feel of others thoughts on this , if it will help . I for one don't want to lose this board .
Randy
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

gun runner

Post by gun runner »

I would pay to help keep this going. I have learned alot form some of the guys on here,made friends all over the country. Bought and sold a few things from this site also. So if $5.00 is all that it would take count me in.
LYNCH MOB KENNEL

LITAWAY'S CAPITAIN COLT COMMANDER
AWFULBAWLIN SMOKEN RED RYDER