Chewy.com

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mhouse

Chewy.com

Post by Mhouse »

For those of you haven't tried it, chewy.com is awesome! Great prices, I get two bags every four weeks, so there is no shipping expense. It's great to come home from work and the dog food is delivered! I use Purina Sport 30/20 and the price is ALOT cheaper than the store, no gas driving to the store and not wasting time driving to the store!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

gun runner

Re: Chewy.com

Post by gun runner »

I use it and love it, like you said every 8 weeks for me. I use the same feed and its on my front door every 8 weeks. This is the only way to buy dog food. :nod:
LYNCH MOB KENNEL

LITAWAY'S CAPITAIN COLT COMMANDER
AWFULBAWLIN SMOKEN RED RYDER

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

When I used to feed kibble I used this site. They accepted the rebate coupons and were 15% cheaper on their foods than local stores. No tax and no delivery. Hard to beat.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

ummm this cost twice as much than going down to the local farm store

http://www.chewy.com/dog/sportmix-stami ... /dp/118400
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

J Steelman

Post by J Steelman »

Joeyman wrote:ummm this cost twice as much than going down to the local farm store

http://www.chewy.com/dog/sportmix-stami ... /dp/118400

Kinda what I was thinking, seems like almost everything is higher than my local feed store.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

I can't attest to all brands sold, but their regular prices on Pro Plan are better than I can get locally.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

Yes same here. It's up to $49.99 at the three local stores. It used to be $36.99. That's why I switched plus less hassle with my busy schedule. More time for running dogs! :lol:
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

gun runner

Post by gun runner »

Same here its $49.99 for a bag of pro plan for me hear in Maryland.
LYNCH MOB KENNEL

LITAWAY'S CAPITAIN COLT COMMANDER
AWFULBAWLIN SMOKEN RED RYDER

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Joeyman,

Im guessing the fact you live in Missouri where they have large dog food distribution factories might make the local price cheaper than other places. I was feeding EVO red meat formula and it was $15 a bag cheaper than I could buy it locally. At one point I thought you said you were driving an hour one way to go pick up food but if your getting it for 1/2 the price its likely worth it.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

jt's kennel

Post by jt's kennel »

The pro plan and the high end food on there is the only ones that are cheaper, all the mid range price foods are more expensive.i wish they was all cheaper I would order from there, the pro plan you can get of amazons free shipping also.

big w beagles

Post by big w beagles »

Amazon had better prices than chewy.com on the purina feed that I wanted to try. Both places were cheaper than our local Rural King farm store.

Jim Woods

Post by Jim Woods »

I started using Chewy.com about a year ago. I feed Purina Pro Plan 30/20. Love the feed, but nearest dealer is about 45 miles away. Chewy is usually a lot cheaper and is delivered to my door. Works for me, but it would depend on what you are feeding and availability locally.