Was fun while it lasted

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mowhawk madman

Was fun while it lasted

Post by mowhawk madman »

Just sold out lock stock and barrel. Dogs,training collars,and kennel. Got some good memories out of beagling, just reached a point I can't do the dogs any justice. To those of you I have be friended I will miss you. To those I didn't, you were not worth my time in the first place.

Casey Harner

Re: Was fun while it lasted

Post by Casey Harner »

Haha
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

If its in your blood you will be back. Get the right hound you will never quit.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

gfedor

Post by gfedor »

Best of luck on new adventure, but you might be back, it's in your blood.
I've been doing this since a kid, now at almost 50 yr old still doing it. Had several times that I thought on giving up ( wife, 3 kids, eork ed 2 jobs , coach etc) but my love of these little hounds kept me going. My dogs not FC, only went to 1 trial, it wasn't for me, I'm just a rabbit hunter who loves watching dogs work.
Again best of luck on new adventure

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Going to miss you ad man. Tell my boy .ll see somwtimw since he needs so eone to disagree with the judges. It is tough times here now with this stroke but I sm climbing the mountain. Bobby

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Mr. Madman:
Sorry to hear you done threw in the Towel,, I didn't have the Pleasure to ever get to know Many of my Good Beagles Friends,, and I seem to make lost o new Friends, Ever day. I have been Blessed with my hounds, and they will be around as long as I can get around,, been at if for about 65 years now, still not Old enough to give it up at 76..

Good Luck my Friend. Something tells me you can't stay away, if you ever want to get a New Start,, give me a call the Ga. Red Neck still has some mighty good Red Gun Dogs..

Keep Looking Up!
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dixie Land~~~~>> :dance:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

Del

Post by Del »

sorry to hear that you will have to come up and just hang out with the boys and get your beagle fix like I do.