ARHA/NKC Little Pack Youth

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Brooksidebeagler

ARHA/NKC Little Pack Youth

Post by Brooksidebeagler »

Ok it’s that time of year again. Time to get nominations for ARHA/NKC Little Pack Youth Handler of the Year submitted and also time to get Scholarship applications and essays turned in.
We will once again be recognizing Youth Handlers from as many different States as possible. Anyone can nominate a Youth Handler. To be eligible they need to be 15 or younger as of Jan 1, 2016 and be involved in Little Pack Hunts. All you need to do is to provide the following information:
• Name and Age of Youth being nominated (if you know the age)
• Name and contact information for their parents. (this is very important we need to be able to contact their parents) I know there were several kids last year that the only reason they were allowed to skip school and come to the World Hunt was because their parents knew they were getting the award.
• A brief paragraph on why you want to nominate them.
Deadline for nominations is March 1, 2016.
Our goal is to have a Youth from every state that has Little Pack Clubs.
Please submit nominations to:
Ivan Mast
10385 Fryburg Rd
Fredericksburg, Ohio
Or email: littlepackyouth@gmail.com
Or PM me (Ivan Mast) on Facebook
Please DO NOT just post nominations in the comments of this post.

The Scholarship applications and Essays need to be submitted by March 15, 2016
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES
The NKC/ARHA Little Pack Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to high school seniors or college/trade school students who meet the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria
1. Be a graduating high school senior or college/university/trade school student;
2. Be committed to attending a two- or four-year college, university or trade school
3. Currently be involved in NKC/ARHA Little Pack.

Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in a lump sum payment to the recipient in August of the award year (Recipient must provide proof of being inrolled before the money will be issued).. Scholarship recipients must continue to attend classes and maintain a passing grade.
Two scholorships will be awarded annually. Depending up on annual fundraising the scholarship committee will determine if additional scholarship will be awarded.

SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION
The deadline to submit scholarship applications is March 15th of each calendar year. Applications postmarked after March 15th will not be accepted. The LP Scholarship Committee will use the postmark date to determine mailed entries.
Please submit completed application, including essay, by March 15th, to:
NKC/ARHA LP Scholarship Committee
Attn:
Ivan Mast
10385 Fryburg Rd
Fredericksburg, Oh. 44654

Or email to littlepackyouth@gmail.com

If you need an application please contact me at the above information or call me at
Ivan Mast 330-231-8194 Or you can message me on Facebook at Ivan Mast
R CH B CH Denniston's Big River May Fly
R CH Hurry Up Curly
R CH Little Valley Claire
R CH B CH Hurry Up It's All Speculation

stavemillbeagles

Re: ARHA/NKC Little Pack Youth

Post by stavemillbeagles »

Btt
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!