Who is Wayne D.Gross ?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shady Grove Beagles

Who is Wayne D.Gross ?

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

It seems that many,many times when someone is showing a pedigree on here for different reasons ie dog for sale,potential breeding cross,informational purposes,etc the pedigree is signed by a Mr. Wayne D. Gross.
Is he someone that does pedigrees for folks or someone that sells a bunch of dogs or what?Just curious.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

RabbitSlayer40

Re: Who is Wayne D.Gross ?

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

He makes pedigrees for a fraction of the cost that AKC charges and he gives you a larger generation ped..I've got 4-5 from him super guy to deal with.

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys »

You got his number? Thanks in advance!
Jackson Boys Kennel and Starting Pen

PCH HBCH GRCH LPRCH and PKC $ winner Matt Dillon
HBCH GRCH Jacksons Jack on the Bone
FCGD PCH HBCH Jackson Boys Slick Willie (RIP Champ)
Bill's (614)965-2219

russell870

Post by russell870 »

could someone send me his contact info. thanks in advance Russell

RabbitSlayer40

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

Wayne gross 1 (606) 666-5575

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

He collects pedigrees from people's kindness for free and then turns around and sells them to others.
I don't care what he does but at least he could return a thank you. I wouldn't have give him pedigree if I had known he was selling them. jmho

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

I'll agree with SR on this. My program cost near $100 bucks and hundreds of hours inserting info . I've sent several folks pedigree's for nothing when I could help. Also a few have sent me pedigree's for nothing to help me . Some have spent major $ on stud books from AKC for their ped program info . I'd never ask anyone for help then sell to someone else , not cool . :loser:
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Are you Patch guys serious? Try to collect pedigrees & information on bloodlines & print out accurate, nice extended pedigrees for everyone for free & see how much time & money you will lose.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I'm sure it's not only a "patch guy" thing.
Like I said, he pm'd me for pedigree, never said anything about collecting for a pedigree base to sell from or even a thank you after I gave it to him.
You are free to support and believe it is the right thing to do, I just gave my opinion.
How much money he makes or looses is of no concern to me, only that his intention for the information he is given free from others is disclosed so that they can chose knowingly.
There are many that receive hounds for free only to breed and make money off their pups afterwards. Birds of a feather flock together...I suppose.

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

I know Wayne Gross & I'm sure he "Thanked You" for your info you gave him. Like it's a big secret anyway, he could have got it from many sources if they are AKC registered. What do you mean by "many guys get hounds for free only to breed & make money off them"? Oh, you're talking about the 2 bitches the guy gave me I guess. I call that a blessing from the Lord. These bitches are bred the way I like & hunt & run they way I like also. Thanks for staying in my business though. It's nice to know someone is always hating. Makes me feel important.

P.S. I don't breed for the money. You should know that by the time you pay the stud fee, time & gas breeding the bitch, wormings, feed, shots, etc., that you'll be lucky to break even. I'm breeding in hopes of getting a special hound to improve my kennel & the guy that gave me those bitches knows he is welcome to pups out of them anytime.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

main event`s beagles

Post by main event`s beagles »

wayne sells pedigrees for 5 bucks. I was paying 19 from bev. so its A NO BRAINER WHO to go with for a pedigree
Last edited by main event`s beagles on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON

outrider66

Post by outrider66 »

I think most folks are always looking for a better price on things. gas,food,carparts,ect,ect,ect ! why not pedigrees ???

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Mr. Greg ,
U are exactly correct . I've spent many , many hours and a lot of money for near 25 yrs. building my pedigree database for my personal use . I could not begin to add up the dollars I've spent on stud books or indivual pedigree's . I've never once ask anyone who has ask me if I had this dog or that dogs pedigree for a single red cent . If I have the info and they ask I sent it . For me it's about helping not the small amount of money it's as simple as pushing a button on my computer . Yes u are also right it's no big secret , but it would cost him , you or me through AKC .
I don't want a argument , just don't think it's right to ask for help for personal profit . If you think it's OK then that's ur right just as it's my right to say it wrong. It was never mentioned to me that the info would be used to sell to someone else , that's not being truthful . And being a Christian myself don't set real well .
Wish Mr. Gross & you all the best , I'm out
rv

PS : " If you have a extra AKC pup , would u give it to me with it's paperwork I want ever sell it " ; )
Just kidding , I'll keep my ol Patch hounds , don't have time to chase the flavor of the month
Last edited by LR Patch on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Well Patch, I guess you're just a better man than Wayne & that's saying a lot because I've known him for years & he is a nice, honest, humble man from what I've seen out of him. I don't know how you make a living, but everyone can't do what they want to & wait for a check in the mail every month for survival. I run a small business & work 40 hours a week in a stave mill & still can't hardly pay the bills, so I can't afford to give things away. I wish I could. I can book you a male pup for $225 right now & I wish you the best with him. I think you would probably give him a good home although he wouldn't match yours in color. That would pay for the stud fee & half a bag of Pro Plan.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

outrider66

Post by outrider66 »

MAN ! that shady grove guy can realy stir the pot ! lol. just kidding! but over my years ive seen a lot of grown men act like kids over dogs ! jealousy , egos, the whole 9yrds!
we are a dying breed of men and I don't realy care how somebody got some dogs or what they get out of them !I hope mr. wells comes up with another prime time to be honest. if I was going overseas I would like to put my dogs in good hands also !