Got Snow

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Budd

Got Snow

Post by Budd »

Snow has turned to concrete but we got a half inch last night that allowed the dogs to run, hare was running very small but staying tight to the dogs. They got two site chases on him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LlALGaeHAI

likeemfast

Re: Got Snow

Post by likeemfast »

Bud, i can down mine at a crossing if im standing on the line but that round-up of the hounds was impressive. You can tell you put a lot of time into them. Hounds look good, enjoyed the video and camera work.

As you know Dave made the swing thru PA and we had a pretty fair day of running on cottontails. All the hounds did pretty well, Dave's Joey hound is definitely a nice one, great nose and line control, and Hunter had a couple jumps, contributed nicely, and did a nice job on the melting snow. Keep that stuff up there, i like seeing it on your videos, its almost gone here.

Take care
Bruce
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Bruce

Man, you need some Breaks in that Weather, I would be going crazy up there in all that mess!!

Hate to tell you that we had some mighty good running this past Saturday.My oldest grandson drove me and pull that Ol KUBOTA RTV 900, over to the next
County we hunted about 6 hours and there were six cotton tails shot, the fellow that had the deer lease shot one and my grandson, Thomas Aubrey shoot the other five with his little 410 that I gave him for his birthday , when he was 10 years old the boy is now a man with a family, has my first Great Grand Child,,my what a great day, the Good Lord is Wonderful to this Old Ga. Red Neck, all the time..

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

rbinford1

Post by rbinford1 »

Wow. Nice ..