Garmin question

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

cmdawson5

Garmin question

Post by cmdawson5 »

Finally made my mind up going to by an alpha just wanting to know where to get it from and should I get the minis because I what them to fit the dogs right and have plenty of battery life and no problem with droping sinal and info would be greatly appreciated

Mhouse

Re: Garmin question

Post by Mhouse »

Plumcreek Kennel Supply and Chuck Prather 330-256-0530. He can get you what you need. Prices are set if you want a warranty. I have two tt10s, two tt15s and three minis (2 tt15 and 1 t5 for trials) I don't have any problems with any of them. I have all sizes of dogs from 12.5 to 15 inch. Best system ever!!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

mundellm

Post by mundellm »

I got $350 off my 3 dog alpha.... Garmin rebates, Cabela's coupons, and Cabela's bucks equals one sweet deal

I basically bought the aplha mini bundle plus 1 collar and got another collar free.

DIXIEDOG

Post by DIXIEDOG »

If you aren't set on minis you could order them from LLBean.....free shipping and a lifetime satisfaction guarantee....the collars fail in 3 yrs they'll make it right

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/87804?fe ... =alpha+gps

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Double U dog supply
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

doubleb

Post by doubleb »

Got mine at okie highly recommend them first class service. Collars set up with newest software and ready to go