Victor Dog Food

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

barnold1

Re: Victor Dog Food

Post by barnold1 »

Mhouse wrote:First time I ordered pro plan 30/20 on chewy.com it was $33 a bag and free shipping on two bags. Now it's $44.99 a bag. That's crazy! The free delivery was nice, but it's time to switch back to diamond and drive to the store to get it. Anyone else notice the price increase the last six to eight months?
It's gone up in the stores too. No inflation my ass, gubberment!
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

rmhandy2

Post by rmhandy2 »

Victor is a good Dog food. I am A dealer of several different brands some with grains also many with grain free. I am a Victor dealer in Indiana . I also carry Pro Plan Diamond Several other national brand. I beat any price . If I can help out fellow Beagler's Send me a private message. From one bags to truckload pricing. Also sell damage bags at reduced prices.

Hollarback Kennels

Post by Hollarback Kennels »

rmhandy2 wrote:Victor is a good Dog food. I am A dealer of several different brands some with grains also many with grain free. I am a Victor dealer in Indiana . I also carry Pro Plan Diamond Several other national brand. I beat any price . If I can help out fellow Beagler's Send me a private message. From one bags to truckload pricing. Also sell damage bags at reduced prices.

Can you have it delivered to my house in Columbus Ohio? If so what kind of price per bag for Victor Hi Energy and Multi Pro......Will buy in bulk if the price is right.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
FWR Shawdowed Acres Blue Bazo
Rock Ridge Shelby Blue
Reggie's Fast Holly
Cinnamon MTN Zebby
Cash Me Outside

JPRITCH

Post by JPRITCH »

You can get the 24/20 red bag for 34.50 and the purple bag 26/18 for around 33 at pit stop 95 just 40 miles North of Columbus. Owner might be able make a deal on a bulk/pallet full order. Can't hurt to ask.

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

I have fed it all...cant beat victor

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

Been feeding Victor for bought 3 yrs. Hounds love it. They hold up very well on it. I feed 24-20 year around. Maybe in the summer months I'll mix a bag of 24-20 with a bag of 22-11 ( yellow bag, maintance formula) together because I'm not running them as hard.
Here are some other things that I really like about Victor.
- they have only one plant located in Tx. All ingredients used in feed comes from a 150 radius of that plant. Except the lamb, it comes from New Zealand because they use no antibotics/steroids.
-made in USA.
- if you look at there formulas like 24-20, 30-20, 22-11, they are all made with same ingredients but just at different portions. Other brands use many different ingredients to do that.

Have fed many different feeds in the past, but Victor has been the best.
BONE BOX BEAGLES

Marktnhunter

Post by Marktnhunter »

Been feeding Victor 24/20 for 2 years dogs do great and very little mess to clean up!

rhoward

Post by rhoward »

I have used about every thing and always end up going back to black gold 24/20.

A-SHOCK

Post by A-SHOCK »

I have been feeding Ultra Advantage 24/20 High Energy for the past couple years and it works great for my dogs.
RUN YOUR DOG'S -- NOT YOUR MOUTH