looking 4 jim hall

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kennash

looking 4 jim hall

Post by kennash »

jim hall looking 4 dogs ken 937-570-1305

Mike Gibeaut

Re: looking 4 jim hall

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

you have a pm
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

BCBeagles

Re: looking 4 jim hall

Post by BCBeagles »

Hello Ken,

I remember speaking to you a few years back. I don't have anymore Indians Hill's/Dingus bred hounds. Sorry, I am very pleased with the ones I have now and at one point was pleased with them as well. Just found some hounds that fit my style real well and I will concentrate on them until I can manage to screw that up...lol.

I get LOTS of calls looking for dogs to buy. I sell a few pups...a few...but if young dogs don't make the grade for us, we simply don't sell them.....

Sorry guys I don't keep a pile of dogs to sell extra, if we don't hunt them and use them they don't stay and if they don't make the grade for that....they surely won't be pawned off as someone else's average hound. I may sell one that is not as style specific as we like and if that is the case and the quality is there it will be for sale. Last one went to Canada...

I have also given a few away to be "project" dogs for others, but they know COMPLETELY ahead of time what they are getting...

Thanks and good running to all!!