ARHA-NKC WORLD HUNT

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

weedeater kennel

ARHA-NKC WORLD HUNT

Post by weedeater kennel »

GUYS I ASK THE GOOD LORD TO WATCH OVER ALL IN THEIR TRAVELS AND GOOD LUCK AND SPORTSMANSHIP IN THIS GREAT HUNT MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Markday

Re: ARHA-NKC WORLD HUNT

Post by Markday »

That's nice of you Farrell. Good luck to everybody

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Man I wish I was able to go, that is for the Big Boys !!

Keep Looking up!
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :dance:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

weedeater kennel

I like to be there also

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

I believe Johnny and Randy are going to try to go over and see as many friends as John can, probablyFriday. It's killing me that I still cannot travel. This stroke has put the brakes on me. I would like for all my friends to pray for me that I can make some hunts within a year. It will take a miracle according to my doctor. Do some of you guys who love beagles also believe in miracles? (Pray for me0 See y'all when I can ROWCO (Bobby and Johnny).

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Rowco Beagle Kennels wrote:I believe Johnny and Randy are going to try to go over and see as many friends as John can, probablyFriday. It's killing me that I still cannot travel. This stroke has put the brakes on me. I would like for all my friends to pray for me that I can make some hunts within a year. It will take a miracle according to my doctor. Do some of you guys who love beagles also believe in miracles? (Pray for me0 See y'all when I can ROWCO (Bobby and Johnny).
Praying for you Bobby...Yes I believe!!!
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS

Post by AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS »

We are praying for you Bobby we are here at the world hunt with simba we hope to see you soon

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS wrote:We are praying for you Bobby we are here at the world hunt with simba we hope to see you soon
I hope that old boy shows his stuff, he sure has some dog power. somw of his offspring are doing well. God bless both of you. Bobby

Hill Top Beagles

Post by Hill Top Beagles »

Farrell I have a 7mts old pup out of spotty Beast and WeedeaterLady Ritz that is hunting by himself jumping rabbit and doing a good job running a rabbit for his age. Best pup I have owned and runs with a squall mouth.

weedeater kennel

brother bobby my prayers are with you may god bless