Remember our friend in your prayers!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Craig Tull

Remember our friend in your prayers!

Post by Craig Tull »

Everyone,

This message is to inform all of you that know Scott Surber and knew that his wife, Lori, had been diagnosed with cancer a few months ago, that Lori lost her battle with cancer last night around 9:00 pm. The funeral will be this Wed 01/01/03 at Hunt and Son Funeral Home in Crawfordsville Indiana on Grant Street. The visitation for family is from 12-1 and public visitation is from 1-3pm. Anyone that knew Lori knows that she was one of the most kind people that one could ever meet and I know my prayers are with Scott and their daughter Kelly and their family. Anyone that wants or needs info can contact me at home (765) 538-2027.

Sincerely

Craig Tull

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Scott, Lori, Kelly and their families have been in our prayers and will continue to be. Lori enjoyed the beagles and was a very kind and sweet person to everyone she met. We hope the family can find the peace and comfort needed during such difficult times. - Ralph & Bev Saunders

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

I do not personally know these folks, but never the less, they will be remembered in our prayers for sure.
+++
He's coming....are you ready?

M.A. Prime Time Kennels

Post by M.A. Prime Time Kennels »

Scott,
Are prayers are with you and your family.

~ Mike Adams ~ M.A. Prime Time Kennels ~

Beagle Bum

Post by Beagle Bum »

Please let Scott know that he and his family are in our prayers.
Let's Count Our Blessings, Not Our Problems!!

dawgydawg67

Post by dawgydawg67 »

Greene Co. Beagle Club sends our prayers.
Carl, Bob, and Jared
Unless your the lead dog the view never changes