Big Creek Navigator

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

Big Creek Navigator

Post by Welshman »

Can anyone tell me is this dog now an International Field Champion? I have a female out of him and am curious. Thank you

big hollow

Re: Big Creek Navigator

Post by big hollow »

yes navigator won a few weeks ago he is now ifc he has 4 wins in can

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Thank you

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

He's a littermate to FCGD Dago Valley Bullet.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Is there anyone out there that would be interested in breeding their male to my female in exchange for a pup? I will try to describe her to the best of my abilities. I bought her directly from Joe Kuklenski. Her name is Green Bay Blue Bey (not Bay). She is out of Navigator and Shadowed Acres Blue Nemesis. (Butkus X Blue Bay). Half brother/sister cross. I have not measured her but I would say she is a around 13 1/2 inch, blue tick looks like her grandmother Blue Bay. She has excellent hunt, good chop mouth, decent nose. Not mouthy, IMO. I have witnessed her working the loss and taking the line several yards before opening. Not always but I have seen her do this. I am not saying this is a bad thing just something I've seen. She packs very well with my Henry Hunter female and my Tebow dog.
I would say her best quality is her hunt.
I am in this to produce dogs that gun hunters and those who trial would appreciate.
She is currently in Northeast Ohio. I will want to watch your male in field as I know you would want to see her also. Thanks
Please PM me or call me Vern Lewis 1-813-205-8027