Looking for some dogs to run for pleasure ,

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Aubrey Holcombe

Re: Looking for some dogs to run for pleasure ,

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Notice that I am still drinking my Coffee, done the hard work way back when Moby Dick was a minnow!!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

funny post.. even funnier is I have seen Rufus back in the day sell those type of hounds for that price just cause they didnt suit him.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Never expect more from your hound than you do from yourself and never expect good politicians as long as you allow them to be bad. It's the voters responsibility to vet politicians just as it is the houndsman's job to cull pieces of $hit dogs

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Well said JB , and those that don't vote have no right to bitch .
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

See Patch the voters are the problem not the politicians, here we are with probably the 2 most corrupt candidates out of the 20 that started left. Trump has been buying laws and politicians for decades and Clinton has been being bought for decades. Both have been Washington insiders for 40 years and 1 of them is going to be president. The country is on the decline because of the voters not the politicians, there just taken advantage of a dependent society. Much the same as dog dealers taking advantage of people who don't want to put in time it takes to have quality hounds.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Will Mason
How the heck Are You,
My post was to make a simple point ,and I did just that.If ,I really wanted a Hound, I would just Drive over to my friends house and get some.LOL

These guys here let their Politics intercede with their hounds ,I have NEVER LET ANYTHING CLOUD MY PERSONAL JUDGEMENT OF A HOUND ,I always judged the end of the lead Rope ,that had the, Hound ,on it.I did not and still,Don't care who owns it.If I ,like the Hound ,it is A good Hound ,at least to me,,and ,,,IF,,I ,am the one feeding it ,what I ,think is all that matters.But,I have saw Several Good Hounds I, Did not own.I have Sold a few Hounds But,I have Gave away more .

The Politics is on another Page guys,But,if Your Hounds are like Your Politics, I ,don't see why you Bother.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

APFII

Post by APFII »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Will Mason
How the heck Are You,
My post was to make a simple point ,and I did just that.If ,I really wanted a Hound, I would just Drive over to my friends house and get some.LOL

These guys here let their Politics intercede with their hounds ,I have NEVER LET ANYTHING CLOUD MY PERSONAL JUDGEMENT OF A HOUND ,I always judged the end of the lead Rope ,that had the, Hound ,on it.I did not and still,Don't care who owns it.If I ,like the Hound ,it is A good Hound ,at least to me,,and ,,,IF,,I ,am the one feeding it ,what I ,think is all that matters.But,I have saw Several Good Hounds I, Did not own.I have Sold a few Hounds But,I have Gave away more .

The Politics is on another Page guys,But,if Your Hounds are like Your Politics, I ,don't see why you Bother.
Pine Mt ,You just laid a smack down on em. :dance:

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

APFII wrote:
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Will Mason
How the heck Are You,

Pine Mt ,You just laid a smack down on em. :dance:

Yeah, he sure did, which is why no one replied to his post because he once again has proven his ignorance.He's never let ANYTHING CLOUD HIS personal judgement of a hound, always judged the end of the lead rope, but when it comes to HIS ELECTED OFFICIAL his mind is so clouded he can't see past the tip of his nose, and he only finds his way because of his nose, since it tracks down his "ENTITLEMENTS". In his defense tho, he's on the end of the lead rope now, being fed for free, has to do nothing for it, so he's happy.

Still waiting for that PM Pine Mtn, hounds for sale are getting more expensive because they are now becoming ONE. With maturity, they all now have that deep bawl that resounds TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP and are getting stronger and stronger, day by day. By November the food stamp price will be no more, I will only be accepting CASH, ....... MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Likemfast,,

I ,seriously doubt you know how you, likem,anyone who would even consider trump ,don't know what they want. But ,then he must suit you, one day or the other, as he is different every day.

My hound could stop and have a litter of pups and still be in front of yours before the race was over.

And trump tell worse than that before morning hair spray.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

Lol. well we have all seen your hound on TV barking not too long ago, im sure you remember, poor conformation, terrible voice, and a darn ugly hound at that.

WHAT DIFFERENCE, .....AT THIS POINT, .... DOES IT MAKE? :bomb:
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yep if Clinton is example of PMB hounds oh lord they where some lying, backtracking and UGLY hounds that got NOTHING positive accomplished.