Ohio Beagle Pup Starting Pen

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Beagle Starting Pen located in New Philadelphia, Ohio now taking pups for Starting ( not less than 5 months old), Retired Law Enforcement officer along with my two sons, ages 16 & 17 years old, with time to work pups daily, will run both in pen and out as pup evolves, will accept a limited number of pups, on a per week commitment.
I will also accept established dogs that need "Boot Camped", or run back into shape..I will utilize a Tri-Tronics Classic and Garmin 320 Collars and run my own dogs along with yours.

Week - Monday thru Friday
Pick up available or Drop off on Saturdays and Sundays by reservation.

Call Andy @ 330-447-5930
Email: Knefflers@aol.com
Facebook Page : (search: Ohio Beagle Starting Pen)
Kristian & I, have been working pups every week this year since the beginning of January 2017 and we are currently booked thru March & April full, -1st available open dates are out into the months of May, June, July...can't stress enough how important it is to call and reserve your pups' week early.
Last edited by EasyK on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:50 am, edited 8 times in total.

rridzon

Re: Ohio Beagle Pup Starting Pen

Post by rridzon »

You are not far from me .How large is your pen sir ?

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

1-1/2 acres

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Law Enforcement / F.O.P - (2) additional days of training ) @ the "Ohio Beagle Starting Pen", as a retired law enforcement officer that can relate to the message...]"Blue Live's Matter",.... we are offering as an appreciation to all Law Enforcement Officers, current active duty / Retired F.O.P members as a small way to say thank you, for you sacrifices and efforts to keep our communities safe.

Call or Text (330-447-5930
Andy K
Last edited by EasyK on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

Andy is a great guy and has a good setup! He will take care of your hounds. I will have two or three pups for you in a few months Andy! Super excited about them! Mike
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - Now accepting PayPal Payments as of August 17,2016

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Don McVay Sr. Memorial Beagle Hunt

September 9-10-11, 2016

Raffle Give Away Award Prize

One (1) week of training for
One (1) beagle pup

Donated by Andrew & Kristian Kneffler
Ohio Beagle Starting Pen
New Philadelphia, Ohio

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Beagle Starting Pen located in New Philadelphia, Ohio now taking pups for Starting ( not less than 5 months old), Retired Law Enforcement officer along with my two sons, ages 16 & 17 years old, with time to work pups daily, will run both in pen and out as pup evolves, will accept a limited number of pups, on a per week commitment.
I will also accept established dogs that need "Boot Camped", or run back into shape..I will utilize a Tri-Tronics Classic and Garmin 320 Collars and run my own dogs along with yours.

Week - Monday thru Friday
Pick up available or Drop off on Saturdays and Sundays by reservation.

Call Andy @ 330-447-5930
Facebook Page : search: Ohio Beagle Starting Pen
Last edited by EasyK on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Beagle Starting Pen located in New Philadelphia, Ohio now taking pups for Starting ( not less than 5 months old), Retired Law Enforcement officer along with my two sons, with time to work pups daily, will run both in pen and out as pup evolves, will accept a limited number of pups, on a per week commitment.
October - November Openings Available
Call or Text (330) 447-5930
Facebook Page: (Search) Ohio Beagle Starting Pen
Detail information & Video available

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

Andy I am looking forward to bringing my pups to the pen soon. My male pup is four months old and my female pup is three months old! Andy and his boys have an awesome facility for starting pups. Huge brush piles and high grass where pups have to start using their noses! I can't wait and I will be in contact!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

rridzon

Post by rridzon »

Andy and Kristian do an excellent job, they have started six pups for me and I definitely plan on using them in the future!

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

I left my pup with Andy and his son today. My pup showed a lot of interest the first half hour. I can't wait to get a progress report. I am very excited about this pup. I will be taking my other pup to him in just a few more weeks! They take good care of the dogs and get them started right!! Mike
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - "2017 Season"

Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - Now taking reservations for the 2017 Beagle Pup Starting Pen Season:

Phone: (330) 447-5930
Text: (330) 447-5930
Email : Knefflers@aol.com
Facebook Page: Ohio Beagle Starting Pen