Any bitches out there that produce ?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BB Beagles

Any bitches out there that produce ?

Post by BB Beagles »

I know lot of time it's the stud that gets focused on breeding. What and who are some great bitches that throw great likeness and traits in there offsprings. Like to here about names, bloodline, and format if they ran any. Thanks
BONE BOX BEAGLES

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Any bitches out there that produce ?

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Hey Josh
I would have to say that F.C. Green Bay Blue Bay has been one of the top producing females in recent history.In the April issue of Better Beagling magazine she was named the TOP Dam for the 4'th year in a row.This is based on the number of placing hounds out of her in A.K.C. trials that year.
Bay appears to be a super reproducing female as she has been bred to three or four different studs and has produced field champions out of every litter.
And Josh,you'll really like the way she's bred.
Her sire was Maravic's Blue Clues who was out of I.F.C. Mitsou Argenteuil Striker and F.C. Maravic's Blue Moon who was out of Ninja.
Her dam was F.C. Mr. Stubs Nikita.Nikita was sired by F.C. Maravic's Aladin whose mother NLPC FC Maravic's Mimi was Ninja's litter mate sister.
Nikita's dam was Maravic's Mr. Stubs Dianna [ litter mate to Reggie's mother] and out of F.C. Maravic's Simba x F.C. Maravic's Blue Moon.Both out of Ninja.
I believe Blue Bay earned her Field Champion title competing in Large Pack on Hare in the Northern Michigan Hare Assoc.trials.
A really super female and the kind we'd all like to own !
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

mn_beagleboy

Post by mn_beagleboy »

I like the blue bay bitch and wiley bitch line. I have both bitch line and they are rabbit dog.
Minnesota Beagler

Hollarback Kennels

Post by Hollarback Kennels »

FCLP Moss's Tula has been bred one time and produced two FC's in her first litter (FCLP Mia Small Maddock, and FCLP Tia Tall Madock).

.......................................................FC Birchlake Pal 3
...........................................NRFC Southwood’s Spike
.......................................................FC Southwood’s Hazel
.............................Southwood’s Rambo
........................................................FC Riverland Curly
...........................................FC Townline’s X-mas Snow
........................................................Misery Bay Pamela
................FCLP Moss’s Tula
.........................................................IFC Maravic’s Blue Ninja
............................................Meachums Sport Flash*
.........................................................Meachum’s China Girl
..............................FWNR Meachum’s Tiger Lily
.........................................................Townline’s Mr Tyler
............................................FC Friday’s Blue Pepper
.........................................................FC Townline’s Blue Freckles
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
FWR Shawdowed Acres Blue Bazo
Rock Ridge Shelby Blue
Reggie's Fast Holly
Cinnamon MTN Zebby
Cash Me Outside

Mark T

Post by Mark T »

Blue Bay is an outstanding producing female. Kevin did all the right things with her and it showed. She comes from a long line of producers as Dana mentioned. To add a little...Nikita is by FC Maravics Aladdin and Maravics Mr Stubs Dianna. Stub bought 2 sisters in the summer of 1998, Dee and Di. Maravics Mr Stubs Deanna produced 2XNLPC Mr Stubs Little Bit Fancy. She also produced a young female that had 2 Lic LP wins at 14mo old before getting killed in the road in between my house and Stubs while running in the wild. Mr Stubs Northern Blue Star was her name she was sired by FC Maravics Mr Stubs Timberjack. Fancy was sired by Maravics Mr Stubs Blue Thunder...Thunder was by FC Maravics Aladdin and FC Maravics Blue Jean...see a pattern? Oh, and Dee and Di were littermates to a female by the name of Maravics Blue Girl, anyone heard of her? Blues Clues, Bay's sire, was by Striker and FC Maravics Blue Moon. Bay had everything going for her to be a top notch producer, luckily she was owned by a family that did the right thing with her, took her to solid studs and ran the hide off the pups!

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

ROWCOS RAGIN RITA !! She doing a nice job as of now..
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE