Trials,The easy one or the hard one?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tim G

Re: Trials,The easy one or the hard one?

Post by Tim G »

The easy ones Always

gunslinger

Post by gunslinger »

Guess some folks just live in denial DR but if you say your dogs are 100 percent trash proof then your saying they're perfect. If you expect experienced beaglers to believe that not one pup from your kennel has never or will never run any kind of trash then not only are you delusional but think everyone else is stupid. Wow not only are your dogs perfect but you don't ever even hit a wrong key when your punching your cell phone keyboard.

Newt

Post by Newt »

I don't expect "experienced beaglers" to believe half of what is posted on this or any other board.
Its just opinions. I thought we had established that on the trashing judges thread. ;)
Its just wholesome entertainment most of the time.

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Every now and then I still like to check in on this site and see whats happening. Looks like some same old topics pop up. I fall in the there is no such thing as a deer proof hound. As far as I'm concerned the only hound that is deer proof is the one that went through its entire life not running one and then died having never done it. All others as the saying goes, never say never. :D
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!