Sigler's White Fang Buster

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

LoneBeagle

Sigler's White Fang Buster

Post by LoneBeagle »

Looking for information about Sigler's White Fang Buster. I have a dog I believe is out of him and really like the dog. Looking for more information.

I tried calling Art Metts, but the number I had was out of service. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

barnold1

Re: Sigler's White Fang Buster

Post by barnold1 »

Foxcreek power litter; one of three from it to make Little Pack HOF as competition hounds. I got a female out of his littermate sister that I'm fond of.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

zjamesmoore

Post by zjamesmoore »

I believe Josh Dingess of Charleston West Virgina has him at stud right now.

http://americanbeagler.huntingboards.co ... 17&t=80905

LoneBeagle

Post by LoneBeagle »

This male I have is an amazing dog. Really like him. I picked him up here in SEKS after fixing an old man's roof for him. The old man passed before he could find the papers. He told me the sire was White Fang Buster. At the time, I had no idea what that meant. Lol

Very smart dog. Mine can gear up or down depending on the conditions but he likes to stay upper medium speed. He also likes to lead my pack but will slot when he knows he can't hold it. I'd like to find more of this breeding.