Papers

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

SCOTT W.

Papers

Post by SCOTT W. »

I was wonderin how many of u out there r waitn on papers on pups out of the cross of FCGD BAD MOE FOE AN A JRS TOP GUN TYKE bitch. The pups r I think 11mos old Im guessin with no papers not for sure. THe guy that raised the litter said he screwd up the number of males an females n the litter but said he was goin to get it fixed. Now he wont return calls or answer his phone. I was just wonderin if anyone else that got pups out of this litter had any luck getn there papers? You can call me if u hav any questions or if u r one of us waitin on akc papers. My number is 1-260-273-0790

RollingTrack

Re: Papers

Post by RollingTrack »

As I told you Scott that litter papers was never sent in cuz I never got the email to approve the litter .. So my quess would be eathier he just ant did the paper.. Or doesn't plan on doing the papers , cuz I would have to approve the litter in order for him to get the papers.. But as I said I never got a request for approval...sorry that your having such a hard time bud! I wish I had control over the female but I don't!..I heard all them pups went to rabbit hunters that didn't want papers so that mite be one of the reasons he didn't reg the litter.. Good luck..
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

SCOTT W.

Post by SCOTT W. »

thanks Neil that answers that question.

warddog

Post by warddog »

you might contact the owner of the female and offer to pay the registration fees to have your one pup registered. It's just a matter of filling in the registration application getting it signed by the stud owner and sending to AKC with the fees.

Hare Chaser

Post by Hare Chaser »

Is there a time limit on getting that done before they would require a dna profile be done?

SCOTT W.

Post by SCOTT W. »

I would contact owner of the litter if he would answer his phone or return messages. Its now goin on 4mos of silence from him.

warddog

Post by warddog »

Just curious if the litter was sold as being registered? I think I vaguely remember a cross like that being advertised on TAB as it caught my eye with the female being out of JRS Top Gun Tyke.