FCGD Green Bay Eli now in Ohio

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Welshman

FCGD Green Bay Eli now in Ohio

Post by Welshman »

I am the new owner of Green Bay Eli and want to thank Mr. Destry Lopez for selling him to me. Also appreciate Mr. Randy Harris for being so accommodating. Eli is at my dad's farm in NE Ohio. Please go to ad in general services for more details or call me Vern Lewis at 813-205-8027. Thank you

DHKENNELS

Re: FCGD Green Bay Eli now in Ohio

Post by DHKENNELS »

Good Luck with him Vern he is a very nice Hound!!

Remmy

Post by Remmy »

Good luck with him Vern.
Home of:
Emerick's Shoot em up Blue Nellie
Emerick's Thicket Chirpin Cricket
Coal Hill's Queen of Hearts
Remmy
Winnie

Director Presque Isle Beagle Club

Harris MTN Magic

Post by Harris MTN Magic »

Eli is as good as they come wish you the best with him all the pups I have out of him I really like and I will be breeding to him in the future :cool:
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

Vern good luck with Eli. I have a male pup that is out of Eli that is about a year old and is doing very well! I hope to get another one out of him some day!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

Welshman

Post by Welshman »

Thanks to everyone! I do want to say there is absolutely nothing wrong with Eli, he is not ill, injured or have any affiliation with Hillary Clinton that could possibly mar his character. Haha!! What I am trying to say he is 100 % and it was just due to some unfortunate circumstances that I had the opportunity to own him and I jumped on it. Call me if I can help you out. Vern