Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - Updated Information

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

EasyK

Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - Updated Information

Post by EasyK »

Ohio Beagle Pup Starting Pen

Beagle Starting Pen located in New Philadelphia, Ohio now taking pups for Starting ( not less than 5 months old), Retired Law Enforcement officer along with my two sons, ages 16 & 17 years old, with time to work pups daily, will run both in pen and out as pup evolves, will accept a limited number of pups, on a per week commitment.
I will also accept established dogs that need "Boot Camped", or run back into shape..I will utilize a Tri-Tronics Classic and Garmin 320 Collars and run my own dogs along with yours.

Week - Monday thru Friday
Pick up available or Drop off on Saturdays and Sundays by reservation.

Call Andy @ 330-447-5930
Email: Knefflers@aol.com
Facebook Page : (search: Ohio Beagle Starting Pen)
)
Last edited by EasyK on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mhouse

Re: Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - Updated Information

Post by Mhouse »

Andy and his boys will do an excellent job working your pups. He has nice kennels inside to keep your dog safe. He has an excellent pen with tall thick grass in half and huge brush piles in the other half. I sent a dog to Andy and he put a lot of time into him and he is doing great now! You would never know he was the same dog! I will be taking my next pups to Andy to start! Call me for a reference. Mike 740-680-1169
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - "2017 Season"

Ohio Beagle Starting Pen - Now taking reservations for the 2017 Beagle Pup Starting Pen Season:

Phone: (330) 447-5930
Text: (330) 447-5930
Email : Knefflers@aol.com
Facebook Page: Ohio Beagle Starting Pen

Remmy

Post by Remmy »

Are you running now?
Home of:
Emerick's Shoot em up Blue Nellie
Emerick's Thicket Chirpin Cricket
Coal Hill's Queen of Hearts
Remmy
Winnie

Director Presque Isle Beagle Club

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

We are running pups now, we house the pups inside out of the weather and at night for saftey.

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

Andy will get your pups started and keep them safe and secure. I just had him start a couple a month ago or so and they are running really well for six months old!! I have two that are three months old out of Chester and a Blue Bay female and I will be taking them to Andy in a few months to get them started! Call for a reference. Mike 740-680-1169. :D :cool:
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

EasyK

Post by EasyK »

Kristian & I, have been working pups every week this year since the beginning of January 2017 and we are currently booked thru March & April full, -1st available open dates are out into the months of May, June, July...can't stress enough how important it is to call and reserve your pups' week early.

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

I have a Chester male booked with Andy and Christian in April. They have started several pups for me now and they do a tremendous job! Honest guys that will work your pup and get rabbits in front of them!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES