lilly creek redticks

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

billy boy

lilly creek redticks

Post by billy boy »

does anyone know if bobby brewster from hartsville, tn. still breed the lilly-creek redticked beagles ? have tried to get in contact with him with no luck. if anyone has any info. about these beagles drop me a line, thank, you.

coondawg

Re: lilly creek redticks

Post by coondawg »

Not sure but I have a red tick female with a lot of Lilly Creek in her bed should be having pups end of July DR can tell you something about them

Aubrey Holcombe

Re: lilly creek redticks

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

My Red Ticks, did in fact come from the Tenn. stock and Mr. Bruster was the the gentleman that was the breeder of my stock,that has been back at least 12 years ago. I don't think that he has any hounds at this time, in fact it was said a few years ago, that he had passed away,, not sure about that ?

I been breeding my own stock of Red, Gun dogs here at my place for a long time, was high on the old time Weir Creeks, they hunt hard and don't care for trash as much as some other stock of Gun dogs,, but when I had my first, Red tick shipped to me from Phil and Emily Roark in Indiana they said their stock came from the Tenn. Red Tick that Mr. Bruster was running at that time. when I am asked about the difference in the Weir Creeks and the red tick Lilly Creeks, I have to say the red tick will put a little More Pep in their Steps !!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia