Diamond natural chicken/ rice

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

SCOTT W.

Diamond natural chicken/ rice

Post by SCOTT W. »

Who feeds this an how did u like it or not like? Any info would b appreciated.thks

Hubbard84

Re: Diamond natural chicken/ rice

Post by Hubbard84 »

Just started not too long ago. Dogs looked real good on it, shiny coats and healthy. Was feeding retriever hi protein and the stools were looking loose. The naturals is good stuff-first ingredient is chicken...but it's more expensive of course 40lb bag runs around $32 I believe.

rabbitatfarm

Post by rabbitatfarm »

I've been feeding Diamond naturals Lamb and Rice for about four years. They do well on it. In the winter, I switch to Extreme because of the cols and running them more.

Larry
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

SCOTT W.

Post by SCOTT W. »

thanks guys just started feedn it an was lookin for good feedback. this makes the switch easier knowin others have been feedn it. And havin no problems with it.

513Moogie

Post by 513Moogie »

Fed two males HI Energy for ten yrs. with no problems. I always supplement during high stress needs with extra protein. Have used the Natural Chic/Rice and stools will be softer. Jack Russel and the beagle had energy to spare on it to say the least. Good stuff.