International Beagle Hare Futurity-Hardwick,Vt.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shady Grove Beagles

International Beagle Hare Futurity-Hardwick,Vt.

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I posted this on the Trial Results section of this board a week ago and got no results.Maybe someone here can help?
The Futurity to my way of thinking should be one of the top trials in the country as to generating a lot of interest among beaglers that favor this style of beagle.And from what I can gather looking at this board over the years that's a very high percentage of us.
I've been to the Futurity several times and there is always folks there from Wisconsin,Michigan,New York,all the New England states,some of the Southern Large Pack trialers and the Canadians usually have a good representation.
This trial show cases some of the top derby/2 year old beagles in the county.What better place to see what crosses are nicking,what studs are producing,who's got the up-and-comers,etc.? This trial is basically like the race horse's Breeder's Cup or the Ky.Derby where the outstanding 2 year olds are run.
Certainly someone must have the results and be willing to post them?
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

RollingTrack

Re: International Beagle Hare Futurity-Hardwick,Vt.

Post by RollingTrack »

cant believe no help! :hammer:
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

John Way

Post by John Way »

Those results were on a couple of FB pages. I believe the group "Beaglers" has results for Futurity and trial of champs.

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

For those of us that have little to no interest in 99% of what's on social media ---------------why can't someone post the results here where 100% of folks on this site have an interest in beagles?
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Dennis Cooke

Post by Dennis Cooke »

Dana you are still a member on Beagles Canada. The results and pictures are on there

Markday

Post by Markday »

I don't have Facebook and don't really ever plan on having it. So please guys still post results on here. I know there is several that would also appreciate it